Ch-20 A Day Out

~At the beauty salon~

Y/N and Lila walked in. It was very early so no one else was there except the employees.

Y/N got very nervous by the judging stares of the employees.

One senior employee approached them. Looking at Lila she said.

Esthetician
"Ma'am take a seat we'll get started"

Lila
"Oh no. Not me. She's the client."

The woman looked Y/N from head to toe in an unpleased way. Y/N got uneasy under her stare.

Esthetician
"Oh. A lot needs to be done lets get started."

~After a while~

Y/N
"Oh no please. No chemicals on the hair"

~Time skip~

Lila.
"Full body waxing!!? What!!?"

Esthetician
"Ma'am we're given the full control. And I suggest a bikini wax as well."

Y/N
"I'm not getting naked!"

Lila literally had to drag her. After a lot if convincing Y/N nervously agreed.

After six whole hours

Lila
"Shit! Who are you! What did you guys do to my Y/N. They didn't even do much to your hair but... have they always been like this? Why didn't you let them down ever. Look at your skin. Look at your face it's glowing. Did you shed skin? The facial hair was really hiding your beauty. Girl i need to see you without those baggy clothes to see your full glory. Shit i mean in better clothes not naked."

Esthetician
" Thank you ma'am. And Miss Y/N please try to maintain this. Continuously moisturise your skin and lips. I'll give you the list of products to use. Don't ruin my efforts. And I'll be coming to you for your styling for Christmas."

Y/N nervously looked at Lila.

Y/N
" I can't buy those expensive pro-"

Lila
" I'll make sure she takes care of everything and give me the list. Have you taken the measurements?"

Esthetician
" No, the boutique will do that. You're going there from here I guess. Have a good day."

Lila
"Here’s the card"

Esthetician
"I'll be back"

The Esthetician came back

Esthetician
"Here you go"

Lila
"Have a good day"

Y/N
"Th-Thank you."

~In the car~

Lila
"Girl you look so good even without makeup and proper clothes. You smell so good. I'm scared to even touch you that i might ruin your look"

Y/N
"Shhh..."

Lila
"Mr. where are you taking us next?"  She asked politely.

Driver
"Silver arc"

Lila dragged Y/N to every branded shop. The stylists were nice enough to ask Y/N her choices and at some points she let them know that she showed them. She liked simple style yet it was elite.