Ch-14 Broken

~A few days later~

Author's pov
Y/N had gotten back to her chores as usual. But didn't interact much with anyone except Lila. Lila was the one to initiate the conversations.

One day while everyone was busy with their work in the morning Lila called Y/N for help. Lila was working in the library. Taehyung was almost ready to leave when he decided to go to his library and fetch a few papers he'd kept there. When he reached the door he could hear chattering. He peeked through the door and saw Lila speaking continuously and smiling. Y/N was  just listening. At one point Lila gave a bright smile to Y/N and Y/N tried reciprocating it.

Taehyung saw that though she smiled it wasn't heartfelt. Taehyung missed her smiling face in that moment.

Taehyung's pov
( What the hell am I doing standing here. This is my house.)

Taehyung entered the library and both the girls greeted him. Taehyung looked towards Y/N who wasn't looking up. He hummed and left with his papers. Both the girls got back to work.

Even in the office he found himself thinking about her. Not like continuously but she crossed his mind once or twice a day.

Friday
Y/N was busy with her work when Lila approached her.

Lila:"Hey, I'm going to the parlour I hardly got a day off. The male helpers are outside doing some furniture cleaning or something. The maids have gone out to run errands and the rest are on leave. Mina will be back by 5. So take care and don't work much *wink* no one's watching. Do you want me to bring something for you? "

She was always very sweet and caring to Y/N. Y/N was really grateful to Lila for being there. Y/N shook her head as a no.

Lila:" Okay then I'll leave. If you need anything tell the gaurds they'll call me. See you at 6."  She smiled brightly and waved at y/n while leaving.

Y/N was changing the flowers and was almost done when the door opened and someone entered. She was about to leave for her room when the person spoke.

Q:"Hey baby, i heard you're alone. So i came to accompany you."

He took a few steps towards Y/N and she took a few steps back. Y/N caught hold of a vase.

Y/N:
"Back off or i won't hesitate to break your head open. Helppp!! Someone help!!! "

Q:"Aww... No one will help you. I already told you no one cares. And put the vase down your tiny hands can't even hold it properly."

He ran towards her and held her wrist and waist. Y/N struggled to hit him with the vase but it fell from her hands. He tried to force a kiss but Y/N pushed his face aside with her right hand. He held her right hand and tried to force her to lie down on the couch. All this while Y/N was struggling to kick and punch him. But he was bigger and stronger. She somehow got off the couch and pushed him off of herself. While he was on the floor she ran towards the kitchen and searched for anything that could be used as self defence.

Q casually walked towards the kitchen.

Q:"Don't waste my time you bitch. You aren't getting out of this. So better cooperate."   He was still calm yet anger could be sensed in his tone.

Y/N threw every jar she could find at him. They both were on the either side of the counter. He dodged them easily except one jar hit his head. Y/N's heart was racing and tears rolling down her cheeks. She cried for the first time since that hailstorm incident. She was trying to find a way to get out. But there was none except....