Ch-36 Douchebag

Next day in the office.

Taehyung's pov

I was in my cabin when there was a knock on the door.

Taehyung
"Come in"

Secretary
"Sir, We have to leave for Min Enterprises. The car is ready."

I exited the door followed by him.

Taehyung
"What about Namjoon hyung?"

Secretary
"Sir he'll reach there directly. He's out right now."

Taehyung
"Hmm"

I was approaching the elevator only to realise Y/N was also going towards the elevator but she stopped and turned to look back at the other elevator. Soon that Jack came into view.

They were talking something.

As I approached them all I could hear was

Jack
"So... What did you think about the coffee beautiful?"

Y/N
"I wish the decision was in my hands. If it were, I would surely say yes. But I can't. I'm sorry." she tried sounding convincing.

She would say yes to this jerk.

I cleared my throat making my presence known.

Taehyung
"You were going somewhere Y/N? The elevator door is open."

Y/N
"Um.. Yes sir I was going to the 10th floor to collect some files."

Taehyung
"Come. I'm also leaving for somewhere"

She nodded and stepped in the elevator. I looked at that Jack before entering the elevator. He was standing there looking at her but smiled slightly at me when i looked at him.

Taehyung
"Y/N... will you go home early today? I will also reach there on time. We have to go out somewhere. So you might need time to get dressed."

Was i nervous? It's not the first time. Then why was my voice low and pleading? Taehyung doesn't plead.

Y/N
" Okay sir. But where do we have to go? I mean, I've to get dressed. So... "

Taehyung
" Dinner?"

Great! now I'm not sure of my own words. That came out like a question. I mentally face-palmed myself.

I turned my head and looked straight at the door since it was reflective I could see us. Wait is he smiling? Is this man laughing at me?

I stared at his reflection, he(Secretary) noticed my expression and went pale. That's how it should be.

The door opened at 10th floor and she left.

Was i really going to do this? How am I going to do this? I already invited her. But i can't risk loosing. This wait will not help in any way. She hates me and it won't change so quickly. It will require time and i can't waste anymore time. Ugh what should I do...

Secretary
"Sir we've reached the ground floor."

How long has this door been open?
I sighed and left for the meeting.

~~~~~~~

After the meeting me and namjoon hyung came back to the office and I went to his cabin because I need to talk to someone.

I barged in his cabin like always.

Taehyung
" Hyung I need to talk to you"

Namjoon
"Tahyungie learn some manners at least. It's very simple to knock on the door."

I sat in front of his table.

Taehyung
"Hyung.... *sigh* what should I say to her?"

He raised his eyebrows in confusion and surprise.

Namjoon.
"To whom?"

Taehyung
"Y/N. I'm taking her out on dinner tonight. She doesn't know it's a...I can't take this anymore. If i wait any longer for her to not hate me and talk to me like I talk to her. It'll take a lifetime or maybe never. And I can't wait for infinity. I have to do something."

Plus what if she starts liking that douchebag Jack. Ughhh just his thought makes me want to punch him. She's always near me but yet so far away. If I don't do something it'll take forever to cover this distance. What am I saying? Does this make sense? She hates me how will she look at me differently? I don't even know what to do. Speak hyung. Help me

Namjoon
"Are you sick or something? Did she drug you? What happened to the taehyung I knew?"

He can't be serious right now.

Taehyung
"Hyung i asked for an advice. Use your sexy brain."

Namjoon
"I'm scared of that tiny girl. She sure knows black magic, look at you"

Taehyung.
"Hyungggg. You can help or not?"

Namjoon
"Fine..... Look you know your relationship with her in the past is, let's say horrific. I'm just being honest. It'll take your whole life to make her not hate you for that. But if you really want her, you have to show her your emotions? I don't know her much but you do. So utilise that information. Now get out."

Taehyung
" You know that I hate you right? "

Namjoon
" Don't worry cutie the feeling is mutual"

We smiled and i left his office.

I left for the mansion at 7 and came to know that Y/N left the building at 6. Good she'll get some rest.