Ch-24 Isn't It Clear

Taehyung's pov

That bastard now has more men here. My members were pointing guns at his. Yes they've come out of hiding.

Taehyung
"Leave her and no one gets hurt."  I threatened him.

Kidnapper
"Let us go. We won't kill any of your men. She's gonna die soon and if you have a death wish go ahead."

At this I indicated my men to act. They all held his men at gunpoint. We don't want a whole lot of dead bodies to deal with. I fired at the four men surrounding that bastard. One down. Namjoon shot the other.

Shit that bastard is taking her somewhere. I shot his another man and one of my men caught hold of Y/N. My man was bringing her when he was shot. She looked horrified by the deaths. Her eyes were teary. What the heck!!

Taehyung
"You're messing with Kim Taehyung"

The bastard seemed  a little scared at this sudden revelation. Did he not know? Asshole.

She's standing in the middle. At one side is that bastard and his subordinate. On the other side me and hyung. What is she waiting for why isn't she coming towards us.

Taehyung
"Y/N come here."    I commanded.

She stood there in the middle. She slowly looked back and forth between me and him as if deciding where to go. She looked at the kidnapper and turned towards him.

Wait. What the fuck is she doing?

Kidnapper
"Good girl. You're really cooperative."  He said smiling when she was slowly walking towards him.

I straightened my arms and pointed my gun straight towards him aiming for his head. He immediately pointed his gun towards Y/N. She was still walking towards him. What?

Author's pov
There was a loud gunshot and Y/N covered her ears and closed her eyes.
The kidnapper was on the floor.

Namjoon
"Now if you all don't wanna die, better back off."  He said in very threatening cold tone.

Taehyung power walked towards Y/N and tightly held her elbow staring at her angrily.

Taehyung "Also inform your higher authorities that she knows nothing except the murder and now she's under the protection of Kim Taehyung so think 10 times before acting

Taehyung
"Also inform your higher authorities that she knows nothing except the murder and now she's under the protection of Kim Taehyung so think 10 times before acting."He started walking outside followed by his men. He was walking really fast so he was practically dragging her. Nobody said a word.

Y/N sat with taehyung in his car. She was petrified. She saw so many deaths today from such close quarters. She was still in shock.

~In Namjoons Office at the base~

Y/N, Namjoon and taehyung are in the office. Y/N is sitting on the sofa.

Namjoon
"How did they know where you were? There's someone from inside. Do you doubt or know someone Y/N."

Y/N
"The driver was talking to someone on the phone and gave the details to that person but the driver doesn't seem guilty. Is he okay? He didn't come back to the car..."  she said nonchalantly

Taehyung
"The driver. The driver? She's fuckin worried about the driver! What is wrong with you. You were kidnapped!! Do you realise what they could've done!?"   He roared. He was extremely agitated.

Y/N
"The would kill me. They told me that."  She said nonchalantly simply answering his question. Her face held no fear or disgust saying these words.

Namjoon was now just sitting there observing these two.

Taehyung angrily walked to her, held her arm and made her stand.

Taehyung.
" And still you chose to walk towards him?"    He seriously and angrily questioned her

She kept quiet. Looking at the door behind taehyung so she doesn't have to look at him.

Taehyung was breathing heavily because of his anger and.... fear? He stared at her. She stood there with a poker face.

All of a sudden taehyung hugged her. It was a really really tight hug. Her right cheek was pressed against his warm chest. His arms were tightly wrapped around her as if he's........... scared to loose her? He was squeezing her tiny body.

Y/N's eyes widened a little. She didn't like being touched by others and he was hugging her. He hugged for 5 seconds before Y/N tried to push him away by placing her hands on his shoulders and applying force. He didn't even budge.

After hugging her for 30 long seconds. He let her go. Staring into her eyes he spoke.

Taehyung.
"Don't try anything stupid in future or..."
He warned her

Y/N.
"or you'll kill me."    She said in a challenging smile completing his sentence.

Taehyung's temper which had gone down after the hug rose again.

Taehyung
"Get out."   He commanded

Y/N
"Yes sir"

She exits the room making taehyung very angry with her words. But were they false? No. Right?  He was her boss and he could kill her anytime. Nothing untrue.

Taehyung ran his hand through his hair out of stress.

Taehyung.
"I wanna know who he was talking to in an hour. Hyung do this. I'll drop her home."

Without waiting for Namjoons response he turned to walk towards the door.

Namjoon.
"She clearly is done."

Namjoon knew asking taehyung about what was going on between him and Y/N would be useless so he said this. Also he clearly saw that Y/N hated taehyung.

Taehyung
"What?"   He stopped and turned to namjoon.

Namjoon.
"I mean it's clear. Isn't it? She turned to the kidnapper even after knowing he was gonna kill her. She preferred to die than to come with us."

Taehyung knew she was suffering , he also feared she might do something stupid like running away but THIS? This realisation hit him hard.

Taehyung
" I'll see you tomorrow"   He said in a calm yet serious tone.