Ch-16 Given Up

Y/N was able to sleep after exhausting herself from all the crying but Taehyung... He couldn't sleep.

Next morning
Lila entered Y/N's room and woke her up.

Lila:
"Hey, wake up." she was very gentle and sweet.

Y/N woke up. She couldn't open her eyes because of last night's crying. She sat on her bed. She felt nothing. She felt light maybe even empty. She blankly looked at Lila.

Lila
"Freshen up. Take a bath you'll feel better. And then I'll bring you breakfast here."

She spoke softly.

Y/N's pov
This emptiness feels better. I don't have control over anything. They'll do whatever they want with me. Even though he didn't let his man rape me yesterday.... I can't protect myself here. He came last night. I know he sleeps around with whichever woman he pleases, so he wouldn't touch me but what's the guarantee he wouldn't let someone as sick as Q use me. Just let go Y/N. You can't do anything. Give up. Let them do whatever they want to you because you're powerless here. As it is nothing worse could happen now *smirked in mind*.

Author's pov
She was amused by her own situation. Lila shook her.

Lila
"Hey are you here? I said you're not living here anymore. I mean your room has changed."

Y/N
"Hmm"

Lila held Y/N's hands politely. Y/N got a little uncomfortable. She isn't used to physical contact with people. She has always kept her distance. She never held hands with friends or people if it wasn't necessary. Even a handshake was sometimes a bid deal.

( Me it's true😅😅for real )

Lila
"Listen... I know what happened. But you have to get up. I'm here. You need to take care of yourself"

Y/N just nodded.

Lila
"Also sir doesn't like being disobeyed so just be careful. Okay? Hey i say you eat with us like usual." She said smiling.

Y/N hummed in response.

She did as told and went to their eating place. A few maids were seated there.

Mina:
"Come sit Y/N."

Lila
"Hey, why is her food different from ours. Are trying to make her fat?"

Mina
"It's different because I said so. And about the fat thing. Maybe." She said plainly, not amused by her joke.

Y/N didn't say anything and ate in silence.

Lila.
"Hey remember how skinny she was when she came here. Now you look like you're well nourished."

She tried to get Y/N to speak. But she didn't say anything.

Y/N's pov
She's trying to say that i look less ugly than before. *smirked in mind*. It's not the first time I've heard these things. They don't affect me anymore. I know I'm not pretty and it's fine with me. I've made peace with it. They're all so pretty. People go for looks and there's nothing wrong with it.

Author's pov
Y/N saw beauty in every person except herself. Not completely her fault. Her father told her on her face that she's ugly and nobody will ever love her and marry her. He was drunk and Y/N never saw his fault but just believed him. She'd always felt that way. Hearing it passively from others and various sources were not a new thing but hearing what she thought from her father...

Lila
"Hey what are you thinking?"

Mina
"You will finish this and every meal you're given. Don't make me repeat myself" She said sternly.

Y/N quietly continued eating.

Mina
"After finishing you can collect your things and Lila will show you your new room. Don't make a fuss and behave. We don't want any trouble."

Y/N simply nodded.

After finishing she took her 10 pieces of clothing including her uniform and undergarments. Lila was excited to show Y/N her new room.

Lila
" Welcome to your new room."

She smiled brightly looking around.

Lila
" Isn't it beautiful? You'll be living here for sometime according to sir. And oh, the other room on this floor is of sir. There's everything in this room for you even things like lotions etc. They were kept after sir said."

Y/N
"I don't think I should be using anything here."

Lila
"Oh shut up. Don't be stupid. Sir said you can. Plus maybe you could let me use them as well." She said with squeezed eyes.

Y/N
"Of course you can use them" *slight smile*

Y/N"Of course you can use them" *slight smile*

She placed her clothes in the empty closet

She placed her clothes in the empty closet. These were the old clothes of Lila but were in a very good condition. They were very casual and loose on Y/N's tiny body. But they did the job. They were a few t-shirts and pyjamas. The uniform was also Lila's.
***********