Ch-55 Lonely

(Watch when told:-P)

Author's pov
They were having dinner and taehyung could see how she wasn't eating. Just a few bites and that's it.

She had gone mute after that incident. Whenever they talked, her answers were either "hmm" or really short.

She went to her room immediately after dinner and taehyung didn't stop her. He was trying to avoid her thinking he was the reason for her misery. Well he was to a lot of extent.

He strolled in his yard thinking while y/n went to bed early.

(A/N : Watch the video before reading further)

She tried, tried her best to hold back her tears but failed miserably. She cried, cried until she felt numb. It was another mental or nervous breakdown, who knew.

You know those nights when every emotion just comes rushing, where every pain, every fear, every heartbreak just breaks you more. It was worse for her. She just lost her "friend" and with that parts of herself again. When trust is broken not just a person/relationship is lost but a lot along with it.

The feeling of Loneliness just multiplying 10 times. All her insecurities engulfing her into darkness.

She had just thought of stepping into this world and maybe knowing it but everything just threw her back into the black pit where she was just......alone, lost and.....broken.

(A/N: I'm trying to convey her emotions but please try and empathise with her that would be more helpful:-)

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's pov
We sat down to have breakfast. She looked pale and was drinking coffee which was out of the ordinary.

I was gazing at her from the corner of my eyes.

Y/N
"Can i...go out?....alone without the gaurds. I'll take a cab or something."

Taehyung
"Why? Where?" i didn't wanna sound rude but it came out like that.

Y/N
"*sigh* I just wanna go somewhere out."

Taehyung
"Fine. But not alone.....*sigh* it's not safe."

She looked upset. Why can't i just bring a smile on those lips?

Taehyung
"Okay.. They'll go but will give you all the required privacy you want as you wish. Okay?" I was polite this time.

She just nodded.

Taehyung
"Why do you wanna go? I mean any work?"

She spoke looking at her fork.

Y/N
"I just want to breathe." she spoke in a daze. But soon looked up at me and spoke trying to explain herself.

Y/N
"I just need some fresh air." she slightly tugged her lips making a thin line.

~~~~~~~~

She drove to a secluded land after office. You could see the sun setting off in that direction. Her mind filled with thoughts.

Soon she felt panic. Her breathing was abnormal, there was chest pain which wasn't new, then that muscle pain. She was alone right now since she'd asked the gaurds to wait at a distance from where they couldn't see her.

Tears started streaming down her cheeks.

Y/N
"*scoff* why are you crying? *scoff* you cried last night. You want me to suffer every second don't you?"