Ch-61 Break His Jaw

Y/N's pov

I wasn't gonna kiss him. Yeah i liked him maybe more than just friends at a point but uhuh no no no. This ain't happening.

John
"Fine. Punishment then."

Y/N
"Uh... No." I dead panned my no.

John
"Your punishment is that.......you'll kiss me."

Y/N
"As if. Plus it's a game and we're adults not stupid teens that'll do anything for a game." I scoffed

Bastin
"Come on. You're ruining the game. It's a kiss. Just do it and over." he partially whined, requested and pushed.

After a little thought I sighed and stood up. It's just a kiss let's just get this over with. A peck would do. Yup just a peck. I walked and sat beside John.

He puckered his lips and tapped on them with his index finger. Ugh... This idiot. I rolled my eyes at his act.

Someone coughed and cleared their throat. I looked back and up to the source of interruption. Taehyung?

Taehyung
"I'm gonna need your assistance for something. You can go back to your game later. Follow me." he's been in his ice cold demeanor in front of others since the time he's arrived. I sighed and nodded.

I glanced over to my friends to convey them to continue with the 'party' if you may call it that. We exited my room walking towards his room.

He's been in his typical poker face self in front of my friends. I'm not complaining, that's what he's like in front of others and i get the reason. He was pretty successful in intimidating them.

I closed the door behind me and walked in. Standing there looking at his back i was waiting for an order or command.

Y/N
"Um... Taehyung what's the work?"

He turned around and still the ice look. Wait he was gritting his teeth maybe? Was he angry? I told him not to work there we were noisy..

Y/N
"Is everything alright? Did we interrupt your work? Did we mess anything?.... I told you we were a chaos."

He exhaled a heavy breath. Maybe releasing his anger?

Taehyung
"There's no work. I just wanted to talk to you."

I tilted my head like a confused puppy looking at him.

He walked towards me standing only inches away he spoke with his husky, kind of sweet voice. I'm not falling for anyone, just stating facts.

He took my right hand into his hands. I looked at our hands and realized his hands were twice the size of mine. My hands are in general small plus his giant hands make them look like a newborns hands.

Taehyung
"I'll be leaving for business after this trip is over. I'll be away for a week. That's why i wanted to spend this time with you."

He was so....sweet? Romantic? I just kept looking at his calm face. The warmth and if you could call it love, i felt in that particular moment standing in the middle of a dimly lit room was overwhelming. I just wanted the time to stop.

How do i explain this? It was so warm, comforting and.....loving? I don't know. Maybe it was the lighting and his voice that made me feel that way. Maybe it was the ambience? I'm sure it was the ambience.

I was speechless. How do you reply to that.

Y/N
"You're welcomed to join the trip you organized and sponsored? Hehe" i slyly offered.