Ch-28 Phone

Author's pov

Y/N has been working in her assigned cabin for the past week now. She met Ms Meera once who already knew about Y/N from Sharon. She hadn't come across Namjoon because apparently he was out of the town for the past week. Jack came 4 times in the past week to the cabin. Taehyung didn't know about his visits and his visits were also merely for professional motives. Yes he was friendly but not too nosy or irritating.

Once taehyung went to Y/N's cabin only to find Jack present there. He was relieved though because Jack was at Sharon's table talking to her.

Sharon
"Yes sir" She said immediately standing up.

Jack also stood up simultaneously.

Taehyung
"How is she doing the work?" He asked in a cold and professional tone.

Sharon
"Yes sir she's hard working and is learning quickly."

Taehyung
"Hmm"

Secretary
"May I come in?"

Taehyung gave a nod and his secretary came in with a packet. His secretary handed him the packet.

Taehyung walked closer to Y/N's table and handed the packet to her. Y/N looked at the packet and then at Taehyung.

Taehyung.
"It's yours and be careful" He raised his eyebrow trying to warn her.

After that he turned and left followed by his secretary.

Y/N looked inside the package and found a mobile phone. She took it out kept it on the table, sat down and took out some cards from the package. These cards were id cards. All the essential id cards were there. She checked the details on the card. There was her name, her father's name, her new cell number and the address? The address was that of the mansion.

Jack and Sharon came to Y/N's table and stood there.

Sharon
"Are these your id's? Why did he give you these?"

Jack.
"He gave you a phone. Dude that's an expensive phone. Do you not have a phone of your own already?"

Y/N looked at the phone and recalled what taehyung said. He meant that she shouldn't use these to escape or call her parents.

Jack
"Hello *finger snap* where did you go? Answer us? What's this?"

Y/N
"I.. didn't have a cell phone. He just gave me this for work. And the ids.... I gave them for correction. They might have sent it here." Her answer wasn't satisfactory but she wasn't really good at lying.

Jack
"What!? You didn't have a phone? Which era are you from" He said in a dramatic way.

Y/N slightly smiled at his overacting. He's a genuinely nice guy it seems. Sharon already knew she didn't have a cell and has been a problem for them.

Jack
"Come on now exchange numbers with us."

Y/N
"I don't know how this phone works. I'll figure it out by tomorrow and give you the number. I hope it's okay."

It was a lame excuse to get out of the situation. So jake didn't back down he asked her to call his cell and then he'll save the numbers for both of them.

Anyways the numbers were exchanged and Y/N got back to her work. The day went by and now Y/N was in the mansion.

~At the Table~