Ch-33 Pain

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung
"Now tell me why didn't you meet them when I gave you the chance."

Y/N
"They looked happy..."

Taehyung
"What?"     i frowned hearing her words. It made no sense.

Y/N
"They've moved on and are happy now. I don't want to ruin it."     she blurted

Is this girl drunk talking or what?

Taehyung
"You can't be serious. Just because you thought that they  moved on you didn't go?"

Y/N.
"You won't understand."   her eyes got glossy.

What is she hiding? What is she not saying?

Taehyung
" Then tell me."      I said politely and with care.

She just shook her head in a no and said.

Y/N
"It doesn't matter."

Taehyung
"Speak or I'm bringing them here to ask them."      I said sternly to scare her.

Y/N
"They're better off without me. They're finally free from this burden. Hah"   
Her eyes were glossy but her lips were curved up in a smile.

Taehyung
"Who told you that you're a burden?"    I said frowning and voice holding a little anger.

Y/N
"It's a fact. They just told me the truth. I know I'm worthless. I w-was never good enough in fact just a burden. A fuckin burden o-on everyone! (loudly) . Their life would be so much better without me because no one else cares if I'm dead or alive. So it w-works."    She smiled saying the last sentence. But her eyes said otherwise.

What the fuck is she saying? Who told her this?

Taehyung
" Your parents love you"