Ch-39 Yes

Author's pov

The party was to be held on Saturday. Y/N tried to avoid Taehyung at office which wasn't very difficult because he was busy. Y/N also didn't want to face him at home that was also not very tough because they hardly spent any time at home and he was at his base on Sundays and any time he would get. But this was a thing of the past. She didn't know things might change now.

Sharon
"We're getting a half day tomorrow. Do you know that these parties are so important. There are gonna be some really important people. Yes it's a party but socialising is important for business."

Y/N
"Sharon please check this file. I've finished it."

Sharon
"Okay I will and here make three copies of this. The machine here isn't working so you could use the one downstairs.

Y/N
" Okay. I'll be back."

Y/N left for downstairs and soon Taehyung came to the cabin.

Taehyung
"Where's Y/N?"   He said in a cold monotonous tone.

Sharon immediately stood up at his voice.

Sharon
"Sir she's gone downstairs. You can tell me what you need. I'll do it."

Taehyung
"No"   He was again cold and rude.

He stormed out and to the floor where Y/N was supposed to be.

~~~~~~~

Riya
"Hey are you done?"

Y/N
"Yes almost. Thank you for waiting." She said smilingly sweetly.

Y/N
"Done." 

Riya
"You smell really good."

Y/N
"Thank you"  She said slightly embarrassed.

She turned around to leave when she saw Taehyung standing there. People around him were greeting him but his eyes were fixed on Y/N. Y/N eyeballs roamed the place only to realise everyones eyes were on Taehyung at one point but they got back to their work.

Y/N  walked to Taehyung slightly bowed to him and was about to pass by him when he spoke.

Taehyung
"Will you eat lunch with me today? Not in the cafeteria but elsewhere."    His tone was polite.

Y/N
"Sir I have some work since tomorrow is a half day."

Taehyung
"It's taehyung." 

They were at a distance and not loud so others couldn't really hear them.

Y/N
"huh?."

Taehyung
"You'll not call me sir or anything but Taehyung."

Y/N
"Okay. I'll go and finish some work before lunch."  She said softly and left for her cabin.