Ch-25 Sit

Author's pov
When they reached the mansion. Y/N was going to her room when Lila stopped her.

Lila
"Hey where did you go? We were so worried. And what happened to your clothes. They're all dusty."

Y/N
"Nothing. Just... Got into a fight. I lost." She said calmly and then smiled as if she made a joke.

Lila
"Tell me. To be honest I thought you ran away."

Taehyung was sitting on the sofas in front of Lila and Y/N in the hall with his back facing their bodies.

Y/N
"Don't worry I'll never run away."

Taehyung heard their conversation. He didn't like it. Her words were......strange.

Taehyung's povShe'll never try to run? Is she

Taehyung's pov
She'll never try to run? Is she... She sounds.... hurt.

I got up turned to her and said
"Go change. And then come down for lunch"

She just gave me a nod and walked upstairs.

I went to my study.

Taehyung
"Hello hyung. Any lead?"

Namjoon
"Huh.... It was Q who gave the information to the enemies. He was the last one to talk to the driver. We also started interrogating him but he hasn't confessed yet."

Taehyung
"Hyung-"

KNOCK KNOCK

Y/N
"Sir the lunch is ready"

Taehyung
"I'm coming"

She left.

Taehyung
"Hyung get him to speak otherwise I've no idea what I'll do this time." Anger dripping from his voice.

Namjoon
"We're doing that. And one more thing. Let her go now. She's of no use to us, she doesn't care if she's dead or alive plus she looked extremely...*sigh* let her go taehyung. She's just a normal girl stuck in this mess."

Taehyung
"Talk to you later hyung."

I walked to the dining table and Y/N was standing there waiting for me.