1||Retuning!🗞

...

12 Grimmauld Place...It was silence everywhere...Harry got up. It was the day to go back to Hogwarts. Teddy was going to stay with his grandmother Andromeda Tonks until he would get back. Harry took a shower and brushed his teeth ,thinking that this year would be peaceful and without life threatening quests. Peace was all Harry wanted. He packed his bag and his case not forgetting the invisibility cloak and the marauders map.

He also took Draco's former wand as he didn't used it but thought it would come to use. He took a photo of Teddy and himself and went to kiss him goodbye. He was so bounded with his godson he would think twice before leaving him here...but he needed to finish the last year at Hogwarts. He kissed Teddy Lupin again and then hugged Andromeda leaving the house under her control. 

"See you for Christmas...write me every week about Teddy's progress and don't forget to take lots of pictures!"-Harry said and left.

"Of course !Take care darling!"-Andromeda yelled so he could hear her.

Harry left knowing that everything was in the right hands, and noticed Ron and Hermione were already there, waiting for him and than Apearate.

"Ready to go back Harry!"-Hermione said.

"I guess!"-Harry said as they hold their hands to appear in Kings Cross.

They passed through the wall between platform 9 and platform 10. The platform was full of kids and parents all rushing and hugging. Little kids wanting to leave and also couples kissing.

...

Draco was sitting at Zabini's Mansion waiting for Blaise to come out. His dark mark had almost  disappeared after Voldemort's death and so had his bad reputation. Draco was wearing some sportive clothes as he didn't cared about formal or casual clothes and after the was he didn't really cared about anything.

He took his cases and didn't forget about the letters box that he used to take everywhere. He was keeping it since he was 12 and now it had became a habit.

All he could think was Harry Potter and if he was going back to Hogwarts again to finish his 8th year. 'What if he doesn't !'-That was all Draco could think in that moment. He had been having a crush on him since second year and now couldn't stop thinking about him. He knew Harry was straight but he still loved him.

"Time to go darling!"-Miss Zabini said as she took their hands and appeared at Kings Cross...-"Be good kids this year .I want you home  for Christmas, both of you!"

"Thanks Mrs.Zabini!"-Draco said as she kissed his cheeks.

"Yes mom!"-Blaise said and left.-"She is as strict as you see!"-He said to Draco as they made their way to the train.

"Do you think Potter made it this year?"-Draco asked in anxiety.-"Where the fuck is Pansy when you need her ?"

"Only when you need me? That means you didn't miss me at all!"-Pansy said as she stayed behind him.

"Pans!"-Draco and Blaise yelled.

"I miss you...you fat cow!"-Draco said releasing her.-"Any news Pans!"-Draco begged.

"Take a cabin first and I will tell you everything I know!"-Pansy said as she scared some 1st years away from a cabin nearby.

"Now start talking before I explode!"-Draco said as he closed the door and sat down.

"Guess what Dray! Next to this cabin are a bunch of Gryffindorks, sitting with their friends. And guess who is with them!?"-Pansy said.

"Potter!"-Both guys said.

"I am going to faint!"-His heart was pouncing like crazy.-"Potter is only meters away! "

"Yee Yee now shut up I had a bad day and I woke up early!"-Pansy said shoving him off.

...

"Did you heard! Malfoy is coming this year and everyone said his mark has vanished!"-Neville said walking inside the train cabin.-"I think he is hotter than every guy from 8th years."

"Not interesting!"-Ron and Hermione said as they were cuddling in the corner.

"The blond git is back you say?"-Harry said more interested than the others. He had been thinking about him more lately and would like to make peace this year. He never wanted to be enemies with the blonde.

"Yes! To bad he doesn't talk to much! He has become silent since after war. And after trials he become more like a ghost. He left the mansion and lived with Zabini."-Neville explained more to Harry.

"Weird! The Slytherin prince left his huge mansion?"-Ron said teasing a little.

"Humans change Ronald!"-Hermione said angrily to him.-"I meet him after his first trials and he looked sad he also apologized about calling me names and was really trying to make peace with us. And Ronald you should apologize to him to!"

"Maybe yes, maybe not..."-Ron ended as he took a nap with Hermione in his arms. Leaving Harry and his thoughts fly far away.

...

 After a couple naps and chats the train stopped at the famous platform where Hagrid was taking the first yearers to the boats.

"We are here!"-Luna Lovegood said peaking her head inside the cabin.

"We are home!"-Ron yelled jumping up from his nap and taking their cases.

"Home..."-Harry mumbled taking a long look outside.

...