👑Bonus!👑

[Don't dare to judge me because I have never written smut before!Also warning ⚠️ for those who don't want to read it!]

•••

Days of peace and happiness passed by.It was almost summer time when Draco had finished his classes and was sitting in the room of requirements waiting for Harry to show up after dinner.It had been a rough day for him also knowing that bitchy Rita Skeeter was trying to get an interview of them.Harry had totally ignored her and gave a interview for Quibbler instead.

Soon the door opened and a happy Harry popped his head inside.-"Hey furry ferret!"-He said and run to the bed Draco was resting.

"Hey!"-Draco said and pulled Harry in his chest.

Harry gazed him.-"Why the sad face?"-He asked after a short moment of silence.

"Exams stress.Also missed you all day."-Draco said letting out a small sight.

"They weren't that bad!"-Harry prouted and buried his head in his chest.

"Mhmm...You say that.

Harry sat up and kissed him softly.-"Does kissing help?"-he said with a sassy smile.

Draco smirked.-"A little..."-he gave him another sight.

Harry thought a little and than took of his jacket and than gave him another small kiss in the lips.-"Better?"

"You'll have to do better than that!"-Draco said again as Harry climbed in his lap trying to cheer Draco up.

Harry started to take of Draco's Slytherin tie and than gave him a kiss in the neck.-"What about now?"-Harry asked smirking.

Draco narrowed eyes.-"I don't know...was that even a kiss?"

Harry smiled wide and started to unbutton Draco's shirt placing his warm hand in his chest softly tracking his abs lines and than leaned for another kiss on the lips, more passionate this time, deepening it as he breathed in slowly, a moan escaping without permission, turning Draco slightly on.

This time it turned more passionate and fired up than the last ones.Draco slowly sat up and took Harry in his arms.

Harry's shirt slid of his shoulders into the ground near the bed.Still not braking the kiss and gazing their hands on each others bodies.Until the hand ended up in Draco's belt.

For a moment they broke the kiss.Panting and their foreheads together Draco had to ask first.-"Are you sure?"

"Totally!"-Harry said taking the belt of and slowly sliding of Draco's pants.

Draco did the same with Harry's pants as Harry casted some privacy spells and a silencing charm around the bedroom.

They where both pretty hard and turned on.Giving kisses they have never given before...passionate and fully lustfull, tongue and lips crashing together, like a tango.

"I am asking again...are you sure baby?"-Draco asked catching his breath from the kisses.

"What?Malfoy turned out to be a pussy?"-Harry said with a smirk.