9||Dragon.🐉

...

Draco had to replay to Harry so he just wrote a quick letter and putted it inside an light pink envelope and send it with an owl...He was extremely happy that he was going on a hang out with him again tonight. But he couldn't help it but think that why was Harry neing so nice after all te things he had done to him.

Harry in the other hand couldn't stop thinking about how to cheer up Draco. He said he had a plan but in fact he hadn't! 'So...what would he like'-Harry thought while Professor Bins was teaching History.

He run through some pages in a book besides him and saw a page about stars! He had a plan and it would take time. He skipped History by telling a lame excuse, being the savior of wizarding world made it easy for him, to run away to the Room of Requirements.

He run to his dorms to take some things he would need including the box from Andromeda, with him and found a new letter from his friend Dragon. He didn't read it because he had no time to lose so he just took it with him probably to read later. He took some blankets and some Fire-whisky he had hidden somewhere and made his way to the Room of Requirements.

Harry took of his Invisibility cloak and started to settle things in the places he wanted. It was 10 o'clock sharp and he had still time to take some other food and drinks from the elves kitchen. He saw Ron and Hermione cuddling in a dark corner but he ignored them and pulled closer his invisibility cloak.

Draco was nervous and was still confused why was Harry actually acting so nice to him. He took out some clothes and started to get ready. Took a shower and washed his teeth. It was 11 and a half. So he run through the room and took his things.

In the other hand Harry was sitting in the Room of Requirements it was turned into a nice warm garden. (Not giving the details yet!).He tried to fix his messy hair but failed so he just gave it a try. He looked around. It was nice but he wondered if Draco would like it.

12 am...

Draco stepped inside the Room of Requirements. Harry was standing in the ground with Blankets all around the place they were going to sit. Some soft pillows around them. He noticed a box and a lot of food and drinks. He looked up and instead of a roof he saw sky...a nice stary sky. His feet stepped on Grass, this room was magical and a lot of light-bugs (I didn't know how to say their name those bugs that have light in their ass!). His heart beat fast and his mouth dropped in shock. In a million years he would never predict that Harry would do this for him.

Harry stand up and walked in his direction.

"So do you like it?"-He said nervous.

"I love it!"-Draco said and sat in a blanket...the grass was nice and the atmosphere was warm and nice smelling ...so were the foods.-"You made this for me? Harry why?"

"You called me Harry! That's new!"-Harry said laughing hard.

"What does that bother you Potter?"-Draco said now with his teasing voice that could draw Harry craaaazy.-"But why'd you do this for me? I mean- I was your enemy two weeks ago!"

"No I was the biggest asshole two weeks ago! We should have been friends since first year! But I was an idiot!"-Harry said trying to open the Box Andromeda did for them.

"Let me do it! You look like you are suffering with it!-"What's inside it?"-Draco asked as Harry handed the box.

"Andromeda usually sends me a box full of sweets every Monday so I wanted to share it with you ."-Harry said and looked at Draco which was literally blushing.

Draco pulled the ribbon and started to open the corners. He opened the lid and was fascinated when he looked inside.

"They are just wow! Never seen such good things!"-Draco said as Harry looked at it as a normal thing

"She makes me one every week and I enjoy half of it as the other half goes to the hungry Ron!"-Harry said a laughed a little about that redheaded pig!-"Next time I will send you some again. I like sharing!"

"That's awesome!"-Draco said and pulled out a letter from the box.-"There is a letter inside here. Like a note!"

"Read it! I am busy with this thing here."-Harry said as he fixed something in is side.

Draco opened the letter and read it.

Harry...
Share it with the little
crush you had...He will love it!
Yours Andromeda.

"Well looks like this is made for someone else!"-Draco said and felled a stab in his heart.

Harry was shocked. He had told her about his crush on Draco and about the admirer but never expected to see that kind of note. He was already sharing it with him but he couldn't tell him so he made a lie.

"Oh! Never mind he probably would think this is awkward and pointless! I would prefer to share it with a friend."-Harry said and took a sweet from inside.-"Take some they are delicious!"

"Thanks !"-He took one and sat besides him laying in their backs facing the starry sky. Draco spotted something.-"Is that...is it."-He shut it and meet Harry's gaze.

"Yes !That's also for you!"-Harry said and pointed at the constellation.

He was speechless...like for real! He just looked at it amazed. And after a short time he said.

"I always saw this only through the books and star maps...I never had the chance to see it live...And it's Purr-fect...Thanks!"-He said giggling something Harry had never seen and it was perfectly cute. He was blushing like hell.

"So...You have a crush Potter...Who is the lucky guy...the admirer or someone else!"-Draco asked not wanting to look awkward. He kept seeing the stars and carving them in his brain...every single detail.

"Yes, but not yes!"-Harry said making him wonder what the fuck did he mean!-"I have a crush on this boy, he is just wonderful and his eyes oh that look he gives kills me...he is my friend but I sometimes wonder if he would ever feel for me too. He is not my admirer...he is completely the opposite."-he was talking from his heart and for a moment forget he was next to him. He looked at Draco. He was looking away...he could bet he saw a sad look on his face.

"That's so nice! The way you describe him tells me how much you love him!"-Draco said sadly.

"Anyway...I wonder who that admirer is. He looks nice and I would like to know him. Who knows maybe...!"-Harry said looking for the pink letter.

"What are you looking for?"-Draco said .

"The letter...I was making things ready and had no time to read it."-Harry said in a panic.

"Here!"-Draco said taking it from his side.

"Do you want to read it again!"-Harry said giggling that made Draco skip a beat.

"Okay I am curious to know anyway!"-Draco said and opened the envelope.

Dear Harry!