12||Halloween!🎃

...

Blaise took a deep breath.-"It all started at the library! We were sitting at one of the tables, but as we are not so good Slytherins no one was sitting besides us and the other tables were all busy and crowded as it was a night before the unexpected potions exam. Ron and Hermione were taking some books and trying to find a table. They were super kind to sit with us and so we started to make random conversations that evolved from studying things to personal things. We heard each others war perspective and they where really acceptive and understanding. We learned that we had a lot things the same so we thinks it's best if we leave the past behind and look forward for the new levels of the life."-He ended and looked at Harry and Draco mouth-dropped and looking very shocked.

"Close you mouth Dray! You might catch a fly!"-Pansy said teasingly.-"You too Harry...never seen Gryffindors and Slytherins have grate time together and get along?"

"Well for your question...how many Gryffindors do you se hanging around Slytherins having a normal conversation?"-Harry said showing the tables and also two boys having a harsh conversation between the two houses.

"Well we just have a bad name as the badass house you know!"-Pansy said lowering her head.

"We also have a plan this weekend after Halloween!"-Ron said and looked at Hermione to explain more.

"We thought you two could hang around too...We are going at Hogsmade as we have a letter from Headmistress "Minie"!That allows us to go there and have grate time until afternoon."-Hermione said and returned at her magazine about hairstyles.

"Will you two come! We can hang out together! Like three couples!"-Blaise said and went back to his position.

"First we are not a couple and second what the heck?"-Draco said and looked at Harry.

"Just take the compliment Draco!"-Pansy said laughing.

"We will come anyway!"-Harry said and started to eat something.

Draco shut his mouth and did the same. They had to go to the ROR after Dinner so they had time to talk again.

A letter flew all the way down at the table. The couples looked at Harry.

"A letter this late?"-Pansy said and smiled.-"Do you have a crush or something that sends you letters?"

"Something like that!"-Harry said and gave a nervous laugh.-"It's from an admirer of mine! He is kind and very generous...that's all I can say from his letters."

"Well you should have said it before you know!"-Hermione said a little sad from Harry hiding it.

Harry nodded and looked at the letter.

...

 Dear Harry!

I know I wrote this letter without you having time to reply to the other but I needed to ask you something!
Its not really important but I wanted to know if you will be part of the Quidditch team this year!?

Late letter.
Dragon!
♥️

Draco ended reading the letter to Harry. Harry looked aver at him and saw a slight smile in his face.

"So are you in this years quidditch team captain?"-Draco said with his teasing voice.

"Yea of course. I have had a couple of practices with my team and i found the perfect one this year. We will win for sure!"-Harry said as he finished his potions two foot essay and folded the parchment into a roll.-"What about you Slytherin Prince?"

"Prince?"-Draco laughed and blushed a little.-"No I don't think I will! I don't have a father to impress anymore."

"Understandable!"-Harry said and tried to change the tame.-"Did you finished your transfiguration homework's for tomorrow she will be asking us for them first thing in the morning!"

"And a little and I am done!"-Draco said and went back to his work.

The hours passed and they retreated in their dorms. It was just like a sweet dream for both of them. Who would know they would become friends and even become best friends like that?

...

Halloween was that night and Harry was stressed out about what would his admirer say about his latest letter. He had sent it that morning telling him about quidditch and his friendships life. He also asked him a few questions no biggie...

Also it was Weekend in a few days and they would be hanging out with the other couples at Hogsmade.

Draco was also exited he had received his letter from Harry this morning. He read  it  and found out that  Harry was indeed really sarcastic in good occasions.

Harry entered the Grate Hall alone and tried to find his friends! He only saw Luna and Ginny in a corner so he went in that direction and hang out with these two girls a little.

"Hi Luna...Hi Gin. You both look stunning tonight!"-He said and lightly kissed the two girls in the cheeks.

"You look handsome as well Harry!"-Ginny said. Only then Harry saw that these two girls we're holding hands and sharing the same seats.

"Emm! I should say congratulations hmm!"-He said smiling and pointing at their hands.

"Oh yea we are together since the beginning of this summer!"-Luna said smiling and blushing.-"Does it bother you or anything?"-She asked worringly knowing that not everyone was accepting towards them.

"Why should I be! I share the same team!"-Harry said winking so Ginny would understand what he meant.

"Well them let me return your congrats boy!"-Ginny said hugging him. And also did Luna.

"I knew it was a matter of time!"-Luna said and pulled away from the huge hug.

"W-What do you mean!"

"Oh come on! I have seen the way you look at Draco!"

"You did?"-Harry said rubbing the back of his head.

"A little but that guy is so oblivious!"-Ginny said laughing at it.

"Don't say anyone about it! I don't what to lose his friendship for an idiot liking."-Harry said almost whispering.

At the moment the couples entered the room and so did Draco. Harry excused himself and left. Ginny winked and Luna smirked at him.

There was a speech and then they got food(That was what Ron was waiting for).They did a little discussion about the day they would be spending on Hogsmade and one of these guys came up with a brilliant idea that could get them killed or worse...expelled!

Yea as for the idea all I can say is that it was one of the girls idea. And when I mean girls there are four of them. Luna, Hermione, Pansy and Ginny! What is the idea! Well they had to wait until weekend to find out...

...