26||Family!🌻

12 Grimmauld Place.Harry stood between apartment 11 and 13 and gave a look around to see if anyone was there .

"So which one is it?"-Draco asked Harry.

Harry knocked three times at the ground with his foot and the apartments started to open up and reveal 12 Grimmauld Place.-"This one!"

"All of it?It looks quite big for three persons!"-Draco said and walked to the door.Harry stoped and faces him.

"I was thinking on being 4 persons sooner but we will talk about that later."-Harry said and opened the door with a spare key he had.

Draco froze. '4 persons was he thinking on taking that boy he liked to live with him?But...'-Draco was thinking and that was eating him alive.

They walked inside.The place was so cozy and warm just like a real family home.There were paintings all over the place.Harry had replaced the yelling paintings and now on the walls stood calming and good looking paintings.

Harry had putted a hand everywhere and had even restored most of the house himself but some credits go to Andromeda...she had made this place more familiar by decorating it in 'mommy style'.

They walked inside a big living room and saw Andromeda and Narcisa which was holding little Teddy whose hair color now was a dark green.

"Andromeda I missed you so much!"-Harry said hugging the nice looking woman.-"Mrs.Malfoy!Pleased to meet you again!"-Harry said and kissed her hand just like gentleman's do.

"Oh please don't be so formal!Call me Narcisa.Its my pleasure to meet you Little Potter."-Narcisa said and hugged Harry.

"In fact the little Potter is Teddy!Call me Harry please it makes me uncomfortable to be called by my last name"-Harry said taking Teddy in his arms and kissing him.

"Da-daa!"-Teddy mumbled making everyone chuckle.

"Mrs.Tonks nice too meet you!"-Draco said while meeting Andromeda.

"Mrs.Tonks?That makes me feel so old!Plus I am your aunt show some respect and call me Aunt!"-Andromeda said sarcastically hugging Draco which now was also powered by Andromeda's hyper.

"Sorry Mrs.Auntie !"-Draco said with the same sass he always had.

"You raised this kid Cisa?"-Andromeda asked Narcisa wich now was hugging Draco tightly.

"Yes all of it!"-Narcisa answered smirking proudly.-"And I am so proud of him!"

"This is the tiny Teddy bear everyone is talking of?"-Draco said taking Teddy from Harry and he changed his hair color from black to platinum blonde.-"He likes my hair color!"-Draco said smiling to Teddy.

"I thought you didn't liked kids!"-Narcisa said to Draco who now was having his fun with the little baby

"I never said that!"-Draco said complaining.