30||The Borrow!🍩

After a couple minutes all the people in the house where in the hall pairing to Apperate at the Borrow.

HarryDraco and Narcisa,Andromeda who would be carrying Teddy...

After they Appeared a couple minutes away from the Borrow , they noticed Arthur waiting for them with a big shinny smile.

"Harry,Andromeda!"-He said hugging them as always.-"And you must be Draco and his mother?Am I right?"-He said shaking Draco's hand before pulling him in a big bone-crushing hug.

"Narcisa Black..."-She said and also shook Arthurs hand and than kissed it in a gentle way.

Than Arthur kissed the little Teddy which now was playing with Arthurs hat.-"We-we!"-He said meaning Weasley's = We-we...

They walked the little path all together and whent inside the Borrow where Molly and Flyer where preparing a small meal for the guests.The first to notice them was Flyer.

"Arry' !Hez here!"-She said and ran to meet him.And than took Teddy from his arms.-"Oh and Ted'y!"

After the little yell Flyer made Bill came rushing downstairs panicked.When he saw her kissing Teddy his face expression changed.-"I thought something happened to the baby Flyer...Don't scare me like that!"-He said and run to meet the guests.

"Baby?"-Harry asked Bill.

"Me and Flyer are having a baby soon!"-He said and cheek-peeked Flyer.

"Ted'y iz going toh' have a petite' friend soon!"-Flyer said and rubbed her belly showing the little bump that was starting to form there.

"Oh god!That is fantastic!"-Harry said and hugged her.

That time Ron,Hermione and George who looked a little cheered up came downstairs.Hugs and kisses all the way.Draco was a little shocked of the way this family was still happy even after the war that took half of their heart.The place was nice and not like his 'father' had described it.He was fascinated.

Molly saw Draco who was standing a little away from the crowd and went to meet him.-"Draco!"-She said and gave him a warm hug that made his cheeks go red.-"I see you liked the jumper!"-she said pointing at the green and gray warm jumper.

"Yes!..Thanks Mrs.Weasley !It is very pleasant of you!"-Draco said trying to stay a little formal.Lets say he was guilty about a lot of things.

"Oh please call me Molly!"-She said and made a hand gesture.

"Well Harry helped me pick a gift for you!It's little but I hope you like it."-Draco said and gave her the little bag he was holding in his hand.

"That was unnecessary!"-She said and took the gift with a warm smile .She unpackaged it and than ripped the wraps.A new edition of her favorite book showed in the inside there was a signature of his author.-"Oh My God!Draco this is amazing ...Thanks!"-She said and hugged him again.

At that time Ron came to Draco and gave him a pat in the back.-"I have to kidnap him for now mommy!"-He said and took him away without letting Molly say another word...

"Morning to you to Ron!"-Draco said with irony.

"Oh come on why so formal!"-Ron said and they entered a room in the third floor.-"You won't believe who is here before you!"-He said and as the door opened Blaise and Pansy where visible.

"Hello!"-Draco said and hugged his best friends.-"Does Harry know about this meeting?"

"Yes he does he now is with Ginny, Luna and Hermione downstairs trying to get the team ready!"-Pansy said and gave Draco a wink.

"What team ?"

"We are going to play Quidditch outside.Its a tradition here!"-Blaise said pointing at Ron.

Draco opened his mouth and closed it again.

"Let's go!"-Ron said and took some clothes from the drawer.-"Wear these firstly!"

———

The clothes where a little big for Draco but they fitted him perfect.He run downstairs to the garden.Luna was sharing some brooms and some where doing a little warm up.

Hermione and Pansy where sitting in a place that was for spectators doing stuff with their nails.Luna and Narcisa where having a small chat.Flyer and Andromeda where having a baby-conversation...And Arthur was talking with George and Charlie...Percy was eating a plate with donuts and having grate time with them .

Was this called family?A real family?-Draco thought and his thoughts where interrupted by Harry flying a couple meters away wearing emerald green quidditch clothes.

"He looks good in green!"-Molly said from behind.

"Yes...I love that."-Draco realized what he said and panicked.-"I love him...I mean...he's my best friend ..."-Draco said trying to fix it.Molly gave a giggle.-"Shit!"-He mumbled.

"There is no problem in loving Harry, Draco...He needs someone to love him truly and believe me...you are the perfect person Draco."-Molly said and gave him a side hug as Harry approached.-"I won't tell him!"-She whispered and gave him a wink.

"Time to play Malfoy!"-Harry said and gave him a broom.

"Game on Potter!Nice clothes by the way."-He said to Harry.

"Was that a compliment or..?"-Harry said a little oblivious about it.

"And that's what you didn't understand since first year!"-Draco said and took of.He had started to give him hints that he loved him ...But Harry was an idiot to understand.But this one...this one got him of guard.

'He has been complimenting me in years and I thought it was him being a jerk!'-Harry thought.

The teams where...

Harry,Ron,Charlie and Ginny.

Draco,Blaise,Percy and Bill.

——After the game!

Harry sat in his broom mid air.He was sweating and panting.He had won once again but in small advantage from Draco's team.

"Why don't we take a little fly around?"-Draco said to Harry.

"Is this an invitation?"-Harry said mocking him.

"Yes my lady!"-Draco said doing a gentleman gesture.

Harry turned red from anger and from blushing.-"Call me my lady one more time and you are dead Malfoy!"

"Why is that so my lady?"-Draco said again doing an innocent look.

"You are dead!"-Harry said and took of with his broom to chase Draco.

"Come and get me first!"-Draco said from distance.

——

After a small chase around the nearby woods Draco started to get tired.Harry took advantage and took him from his broom and placed him in his.

"You wanna repeat that?"-Harry said having a little heavy breath there was a small gap from both guys...a couple inches.

"I didn't mean to piss of my lady!"-Draco said with a smirk.

"What should I do to you Draco?What should I do to that attitude you have?Huh?"-Harry said and wrapped a hand in his waist.They where standing in Harry's the broomstick many meters from the ground.Shit that was high!

"Don't let me go!"-Draco said and wrapped his hands around Harry.-"It's to high!"

"I won't!"-Harry said and headed back to the Borrow holding Draco tight in a hug.The flight was short but Harry could hear Draco's fast heart beat .He could fell his chest as he breathed.He could feel his warm hands wrapped around his neck and his slow breath.Wait was he sleeping?

"Draco?"-Harry said.No response.He was really sleeping.He rested his head at Draco's head and whispered.-"I won't ever let you go Draco...No matter what!"

So it took me a couple days to update but here we go!I hope you like it.I trued to make some advanced steps in their relationship!Also Molly knows now!

Enjoy 😉