14||Hogsmade!🕊

They went to the Eiffel Tower and at a couple of muggle shops not really caring if they had money or not because they could simply double and make money with some simple magics Hermione told them, they could last a couple hours and than disappear but they would be last gone when the muggles would understand money was disappearing. LOL!

Draco told them different stories only Harry knew about and sometimes even stories no one knew about which left Harry speechless.He loved him so muchhhhh.

As for Luna she told them also stories about her position at the war and so did Ginny.

Pansy and Blaise apologized about the way they wanted to hand Harry to the Dark Lord. AGAIN. Which Harry thought was unnecessary and saying again that it didn't really matter.

Ron and Hermione told everyone about their planes for after war.How they would be living together afterwards and how they were thinking to start a nice warm family.

Harry told them about the future because he didn't want to talk about the past. He told everyone how he was planing to earn a living as an Auror and take care of his little family. And when they asked him about someone to share the life with he said: "Some of you already know the one i love will NEVER return my love for me and I don't want to ruin my friendship with it so I have decided to live only for my sweet son and his grandmother!" They made other questions but Harry would always return some dry answers and some dead stares to Ron teasing him about him being a little shy BI...

The sun now fall down behind the tall Eiffel Tower and they now had to return to Hogsmade and spend the last hours in the Three Broomsticks and than stay silent for their whole lives about this awesome mind-blowing trip to Paris.

-Time skip. An Apperation and a few snuggles later.😝

They walked inside the Three Broomstick and ordered lots of Butterbeers and Firewiskeys. Some got drunk but not to much because they had to face their Headmistress. Harry didn't drink much only a few shots and a half butterbeer. Draco didn't either he didn't wanted to say things he didn't need to tell out-loud. He only had two shots and a butterbeer which was to much for him and he was felling dizzy. What a lightweight.

The couples got smashed by the first three shots but could handle it perfectly. Hermione came up with a brilliant idea from a game which didn't end well but here is the story.

"Truth and Dare!"-She shouted and everyone in the table cheered up expect Harry and Draco. They knew their friends would make them confess but that wasn't right at all.