6||Friends!🧸

...

Another week passed and Harry now was in the Grate Hall eating breakfast waiting for Mondays post from Andromeda and Teddy. He hadn't got any replay from the secret admirer and was hoping to get one soon. Hermione  and Ron we're cuddling and Harry was felling like a third weal already.

He crossed his eyes across the Slytherin table and saw Draco staring him while eating an Apple, his right hand looked better but was still covered with bandages and he had to do most of the thinks with his left hand. His hair was messy and for a total shock without products or charms to hold them in place. His skin was pale and he could bet it was soft. Ughh no he was think about his skin again, what was wrong with him! He had spent an entire week trying to figure out what was happening with his feelings twoards his new friend.

Hi caught Draco seeing him so he just gave a smirk and waved. Harry waved back still not used to being friends. Mione and Ron just glared and soon they asked him.

"Are you guys friends now?"-Ron said as he swallowed a nice plate full of pudding.

"Emm...Yea we made peace and now we are friends as we should have been since the first year."-Harry said as he ate some toasted bread.-"Does that mean anything bad?"

"No we made peace long time ago and Mione said he had changed...so I apologized and he did too."-Ron said as he took another plate with pudding.

"You will choke Ron eat carefully!"-Hermione said than turned to Harry. -"Harry! Stop staring at him! It might look weird...and everyone will understand you have a crush on him!"

"No! What? Me crushing Draco! That's insane!"-Harry said trying not to implyanything in his brain.-"Its not like I care if he is seeing me or if he staring with those stupid  silver eyes! Or that his hair is super messy today! Or that...Fuck! that sounds creepy when said out loud. But me having a crush on him...No."

"A crush on who Potter!"-a voice said from the back.

Harry skipped a lot of beats. And was totally shocked to see that Draco fucking Malfoy was coming in his way.

"How much of that did you hear!"-Harry said super embarrassed.

"Fuck...that sounds creepy when said out loud. But me having a crush on HIM...No. !"-Draco said.

"Sit with us Malfoy!"-Ron said winking at Harry and backing of to release a seat near Harry. Everyone in the Grand hall giving stares and talking.

"With pleasure!"-He said then sat down.-"So you are into guys aren't you!"

"I never said that!?!"-Harry said ashamed.

"You said HIM as much as I heard."

"Nope..."-Harry said and Hermione gave him a wink making him feel uncomfortable.

The morning post arrived and Harry looked happy to hear about his favorite people. From his family and his little son!

The owl threw A package and an envelope. Harry opened the package and the aroma of Andromeda's sweets made its way to Draco's nose. They looked delicious. Than Harry opened the fluffy envelope and took out a long letter and a new photo of Teddy.

"News from Teddy?"-Hermione asked as soon as Harry read the letter.

"Yes! He learned to turn his hair Violet and it looks like he likes it more than Green."-Harry answered as Draco saw him confused.

"Can I take a look of the new photo?"-Draco asked and Harry nodded giving him a colorful photo where Teddy was laughing and his hair was Violet.-"He is so cute! I would like to meet him in person! Andromeda as well."