33||Patronus!💠

Days and weeks went by.Notes kept coming,Draco and Harry where still just best friends and nothing more,Dragon didn't write anymore,secrets kept growing inside the secret keepers and as for their friends...the couples couldn't do anything about these!

-February (Weeks before the match!)

Harry was just hanging around the pitch when Draco threw some books in his feet pointing at them.

"Teach me!"-Draco said firmly with a pair of puppy eyes.

"Teach you what?"-Harry said with a smirk.

Draco opened one of the books.-"This!"

The page was talking about A patronus charm!-"Draco you don't need books for that!But I don't think I can help you...The last time I tried the memory didn't work!"-Harry said and sat in the stadiums stairs.

Draco sat as well.-"Maybe you can find another happy memory..."

"We can try...Meet me at the forbidden forest at 8 o'clock after dinner.Take a jacket with you,might get fresh!"-Harry said and took out his wand summoning his broomstick.-"The first to that tree is a winner!"

Draco took his books and summoned his broom as well.

—Time-skip to 08:10

Harry was sitting in a tree root when Draco came through the trees almost yelling because it was really dark.

"What took you so long?"-Harry said sitting up.

Draco threw his cloak away and whispered...-"Pansy!Asked 1000 questions!"

"Understandable...Are you ready?Did you thought of the memory that might help you?"-Harry asked helping him to take the cloak back.

Draco shrugged.-"I don't know any memory that may help!But You will help me right!RIGHT!!!"-He said nervous.

"Shhhh...Calm down blondie!I will help..."-Harry said making a small laughter at Draco's face.-"Take of your clothes first!"

Draco's face fell and he hugged his jacket.-"WHAT!"

"You perved minded little shit!"-Harry said face palming himself.

"I am sorry in the books there isn't any page that says perform this naked!"-Draco hissed.

"Idiot!"-Harry said and took of his jacket.-"Only the unnecessary clothes.Like shoes and jackets!Oh and don't forget socks...they might get wet!

"Wet?What the fuck are we going to do..Sail?!"-Draco said hissing from the cold night.

"Yes Draco!Sail!"-Harry said and went down at the black lake.He took of his shoes and his socks and went down at the lake.-"When the dementors come they make the place around cold.You should get used to the cold they give so you wont get stuck and not be able to perform the patronus."-Harry said and started to play with the water that went in his knee length.

"It's cold you idiot!"-Draco said taking of his socks and his jacket.

"Come on!It's going to be fun!"-Harry said and giggled.

Draco went close the water and touched it with his toe.-"Ahhh!"-He said before almost running away.

"Pussy!"-Harry said under his breath.

"What did you just called me!"-Draco yelled.

"I said you are a Pussy!Move you Slytherin ass and come here!Or I quit learning you a patronus charm!"-Harry yelled from the place he was.

"How dare you!"-Draco said not understanding he was rushing through the cold water to catch Harry from his tie.-"Say that in my face!"

Harry laughed and pointed down. Draco's eyes went wide.-"I hate you!I literally hate you Potter!"-He said and started to shift from the cold.