24||Practice!🏹

The days passed by.Draco didn't ask Harry anymore as he already knew a lot.Anyway Harry became even more closed up.He did tell Headmistress Mc.Gonegall about the other letter,she asked him about what it means but he didn't tell her the truth about it.

And now it was time to start packing things up and tomorrow they would be going back to their houses to celebrate Christmas.

Harry had told Dragon about the quidditch practice...He hadn't received another letter but he knew he probably would be there.Harry was wishing to practice alone so he just took his Fire Bold and rushed outside to go to the pitch.

Harry noticed Madam Hock there in the changing rooms.

"Miss.Hock I was wishing to practice...can I take the golden snitch with me?!"-He said and Madam Hock gave him a soft smile,her yellow eyes shining just like two little golden snitches.

"It has already been taken! He is outside waiting for you to start practicing!"-She said and her smile grew wider.-"I would advice you give him chances not just in-game but also in-love sweetie! Not every Slytherin gives you chances like these!"-she ended with a wink.

Harry was shocked. Was she talking about Dragon? Was he really waiting for  him outside...he was there!?

"Who is waiting for me?"-He asked innocently.

"You'll see... I will leave you two love-birds alone. Plus the pitch is closed for today soo...Enjoy (😉)!"- She said and left.

Harry was asking himself why was she acting so weird when he started to change in his quidditch clothes.His hear was beating like crazy thinking about meeting Dragon. He finished by wearing his gloves ,taking his broom and leaving from the main gate.The raven haired boy got in his broom and went up in the sky searching for another boy who must be waiting him there.

Harry didn't expect to see a certain Blonde elegant boy playing with a small golden snitch.What was happening here!

Draco noticed Harry and gave him a small smile that arrowed Harry's heart.

"Finally Potter!"-Draco said and turned his broom around to face him.

"What are you doing here!"-Harry asked as they started the practice.

"The same as you! Practice..."-Draco said and let go the snitch so Harry could chase it.

"No your practice was yesterday with the hole team!"-Harry said again now he was chasing the snitch just to catch it two seconds later.

"Well I thought I could distract you today!"-Draco said sassily.

"And how did you know I was going to be here today!"-He was pissed of a little because he only told Dragon about this.

Draco was in deep shit.He knew it from the letter ...he choose the lamest lie!-"You told me yourself!" 

"No i didn't! I only told one person and he is not you...Is he?"-Harry said raising an eyebrow.

Draco's eyes went wide.-"Okay...I cant hide this anymore.You probably need to know.I am sorry that I have lied you all this time.I know this will piss you off a little but  ..."-He stopped to give Harry a glare ,he was really confused.-"Harry I ...I know who Dragon is!He is...He is my f-friend.He told me about the letters and about you a while ago because he knew i was your friend.I know about the kiss and the practice from the last letter you sent him.Also I am going to kill you because you didn't tell me you liked someone!"

Harry was still confused.-"Who is he?A Slytherin of course?!"

"I cannot tell you !My lips are sealed!"-Draco said making a sealing up gesture.