32||Cedric?👢

The car stoped and Draco walked out.Without saying anything Harry did the same...The place was outside the city.In a place full of grass and trees.The city looked so little from here,Draco went over to a swing and sat down.

Draco was holding his head in his hands,pressing the bridge of his nose.The only thought he had in his head was.-'What if I was to late?'

Harry made his way besides him and also sat in the swing.-"I like the view!"

Draco didn't respond.Harry looked at him.His vision was blurry but he could see that he was worried.

"Draco what's wrong?"-Harry said innocently.

"I am wrong Harry!I am wrong but you can't understand that!Cause your brain is 80% alcohol right now."-Draco said and looked at Harry's red eyes.

"But I still have 20% left!"-Harry said and made a nervous laugh.

"Why did you drink tonight?"-Draco asked.

"Love reasons!"-Harry said and started to swing lightly.

"You never told me who do you like!"-Draco said with a softer tone.

"It doesn't matter anymore...I can't have him!"-Harry said and wiped a tear.

"Harry why don't you understand he is braking your heart without you even knowing it!"-Draco huffed.-"There are plenty of other people in this world...People that love you back!"

Harry was fully crying now.Loud sobs escaping his throat.-"STOP!!PLEASE...JUST STOP!"

"No Harry you have to listen to me!He is a toxic person!Why can't you understand this!"-Draco asked.

Harry sat up...-"YOU DONT KNOW WHO HE IS!!!WHY ARE YOU SO BLIND TO SEE WHO I LOVE!!WHY CANT YOU JUST SAY THAT THINKS ARE GOING TO BE OKAY!!!I NEED LOVE NOT SOMEONE ELSE TO TELL ME THAT I AM NOT ENOUGH...NOT SOMEONE LIKE CEDRIC NOT SOMEONE LIKE GINNY...SOMEONE TO UNDERSTAND MY LOVE!DRACO..."-Harry had just exploded and talked a little more than necessary.

"Cedric?What does he has to do with this ?"-Draco asked and Harry looked at the ground.-"Oh...Understood!Your ex..."-His heart started to ache.

"Draco.Nothing happened we just..."-Harry started to say.

"I don't what to hear it Harry.Why should I even care how you screwed up!I don't need to know this!Why should I even CARE!"-Draco said and entered the car.

Harry also walked in.The situation was screwed.They didn't talk any other word.

Draco tried to avoid any eye continuing because his eyes where red as hell.His hands holding the weal where shaking slightly from stress,and his vision was blurry from the tears.

Harry had opened the window looking out tears running through his face unstopped.After everything he had been through this was the worst.Probably even the most heartbreaking thing.He sat his head in the outsider of the window.His head was messed up,his vision was blurry,his head was spinning and he was shaking from the cold.

Draco closed the window so Harry wouldn't freeze.Harry sat his head in the cold window.Why had this love to be so impossible!

They reached home and Draco was the first one to go inside.He went in his room and closed the door.

Harry just took another room and sat down in the warm sheets.He put a silencing charm and continued to cry like a baby.Cursing himself about everything!About Draco being sad,about Cedric's death,about this impossible love for Draco...about everything!

As for Draco...Same just he was cursing Cedric and that boy Harry loved now.What didn't he had that Cedric and that other boy did?!He loved him truly and would jump of a cliff if that makes him happy...but NO Harry has to love toxic people not people that actually love him.

He looked at his ring...It was staying there silent but still it gave him hope that Harry one day might see the love he had for him...

Sleep came after they passed out from crying.Tomorrow they would be going back to school so...they wouldn't have to talk for a while.

—Next Morning...

"Draco wake up!"-Harry said from the end of the room.He was making the cases ready.

Draco opened one eye.He was still sleeping with the clothes he had  last night.Did Harry remembered what happened last night?Probably not,cause he was drunk as hell.

"I wanted to say sorry for last night.I probably overdid the alcohol..."-Harry started but Draco cut him off.

"It's fine!"-He said and started to change his clothes.-"We own an apology to the others.You deal with them this time."

Harry huffed.He knew Draco was sad.He was placing his clothes in their places when he saw a note.-"Draco!This note again."

"Just read it!"-Draco yelled from the bathroom.

You have time until the match to tell everything to each-other!I am done with you being such babies!Oh and Harry congrats in the tattoo...might help you with your confession!

I am watching you!

Harry gulped.How the fuck did they knew about his tattoo!?

"Do you want me to see the tattoo?"-Draco teased from the bathroom.

"Shut up Malfoy!"-Harry said and just putted the note amongst the other.But little did Draco knew that Harry had an idea who might be after the notes.

———

They got inside the train...Harry was silenter than ever and Draco was hurt.His heart was shattered but he had to keep himself together.Cedric was dead so he had chances on having Harry more than he did.But it still hurt to know that those lips had kissed Cedric before...that Harry had loved someone more than him before...

They apologized to the couples.They accepted it but all of them where disappointed that they didn't do anything else.Pansy and Ron was even waiting them to say that they where together in fact.

But It went good.The ride was really boring but it still felt good to be with friends.

———

The train stoped at the spot it always did and soon they entered the castle...some went to eat dinner and some just went to the dorms.By some went to the dorms I mean Harry and Draco who didn't actually want to talk to one another for a while.

This went one for days until they started to talk again...make fun,throw insults,just like before...even though they knew that they couldn't have each-other.Just friends...that's all what mattered now.

Please don't hate me for making the reveal longer...But I promise there will be not more than five or six chapters + epilogue left!

Enjoy 😉