27||Lights!🚦

"Well...about that..."-Harry started.He scratched his head and gave a nervous laugh.-"...I overheard from Blaise that you are staying there until you start a work and get a job...and I thought why not come and stay here until you have your own place...I understand if you say no of course..."-He went on about the thing and was cut of in mid-sentence by a unexpected hug!

"Will you really do that for me!After all i have done all these years?"-Draco said from behind the hug.-"I have always been mean to you !"

Harry hugged back and whispered in his ear a 'Yes' that made Draco have shivers down his spine.

They broke the hug after a while.-"Thanks Potter!"- Draco said and took some clothes from his case.-"Mind if I sleep in my shorts?It's getting really hot inside here."-He said and gave Harry a look.

Fuck!He was going to sleep half naked!-"Yea sure!"-Harry said and Draco pulled of his shirt.-"Fuck it's really hot inside here!"-Harry said looking at those awesome abs!

Shortly after that when Harry had changed in his sleeping clothes saw something in Draco's skin.-"Malfoy is that?...oh my goodness!"

Draco sat up a little alarmed

Draco sat up a little alarmed.-"What?!"

"Is that the tattoo with my name!"-Harry said pointing at the Harry tattooed name.

Draco understood.-"Yea the one I did for the Truth,Dare,Kiss or Swear thing!Remember?"

"Yea I did!So I am the second one to know it's place!"-Harry squeaked like a schoolgirl.

"No in fact you are the third one to know!"-Draco said with some sass and Harry gave a glare.-"Pansy,Mom than You!"

Harry took a closer look.-"It's beautiful!"

"Bet you have a more special one!"-Draco said and raised an eyebrow.

Harry froze.-"Busted!"-He said mocking Draco.-"Yea a very very very special one!And only I and Pansy know!And Pansy made a vow to not tell anyone yet!"

The blonde lowered his head.-"Well anyway I will find out one day though!Goodnight Potter."

"Goodnight Malfoy!"-Harry said and sat in the bad in Draco's side.Sleep came shortly after that.And Draco slept with a dry tear in his cheek knowing that his name would never be inked in Harry's skin and he would never say Goodnight Malfoy to him!

———Next Morning!