11||Three couples!🎡

...

Draco woke up and saw that last night wasn't a dream. His heart was racing as he was so close to him. If he would move Harry would wake up immediately.

His arm was tugged under his head and Harry arm was crossed with Draco's. The position was uncomfortable but really interactive. He looked at Harry and had to make a move. Harry's eyes fluttered open and Draco had time to take his hands of.

"Morning' Draco!"-Harry said and sat up.

"Morning Potter! Did you sleep well! You used my hand as a pillow! Congrats !"-Draco said with a wide smile and also sat up.

"Well I didn't notice. It felt like a good one I guess!"-Harry said and started to collect the things he brought there.-"We should hang out more often you know!"

"Well if you don't mind! But how?"-Draco said and was blushing about the idea of spending time with his crush.

Harry also was really happy by the idea.-"We can do our homework here! Study and hang out! Room of Requirements is always open. And to say the truth i feel like a third weal all the time around Ron and Hermione."-He said and Draco laughed.

"Same with Blaise and Pansy! They wont ever notice me ! Ahhh it feels like
shit. As you say than! Which time exactly?"-Draco said now ready to fly from all this .

"Well we can met here on 8 pm and stay until 10 or 11 pm."-Harry said a creepy smile on his face.

"Awesome! See you then!"-Draco said taking his things and leaving to his dorm and soon to the Grate Hall.

"Bye!"-Harry said and collected the last things taking his cloak and leaving.

...

It was Potions class time. They had potions with the Slytherins. Harry was staying in a table near Ron and Hermione as Draco and his friends walk inside. He waved at Harry and so did him. He approached and asked Harry:-"Is this place busy?"

"How many times do I have to say that you don't need to ask."-Harry said giving a smile.

"Well still can't believe that we are friends...and exactly Best Friends!"-Draco said as he stand next to him.

"Same!"-Harry said as Professor Slughorn walked in.

"We will be brewing Amortemia today! Open your books and who can tell me what Amortemia is?"-Slughorn asked his class.

"It is the most powerful love potion in the world and it smells what we are mostly attracted to!"-Hermione said immediately.

"Well done. 10 points for Gryffindor!"- Horace Sloghorn said and started to teach about some effects and facts around it.

After a while they got saturated into groups and started to work on brewing it. Draco and Harry wanted to work together it was more fun that  way.

Harry had notes so he just took the ingredients and then prepared them so Draco only did the caldrom preparing and stirring. They wanted to know what did it smell like so they had to make it look perfect.

They took a look at the others and were shocked to see Blaise, Hermione, Pansy and Ron together making fun and laughing...

"Are you..."-Harry said to Draco as he saw them all together.

"Yes, I am seeing this! Potter what the fuck is happening! No this all must be a dream...a bad one practically!"-Draco said to Harry still looking at the two couples making fun like they were old friends.

"I am going to..."-Harry pinched himself to wake up but it wasn't a dream...-"Fuck it Malfoy it's not a dream for gods sake."

"And they got a lot of explanations to give!"-He replayed simply laughing at the act Harry did.