31||New Years Eve!🥂

—Skip to New Year's Eve!—

Harry woke up by a weak snore coming from Draco who was sleeping a few inches away from him.It was New Years Eve and Harry hadn't received a letter from his admirer.As a perfect trimming a owl came crushing through the window.

Harry took the letter and set the owl free.He opened the letter and noticed the beautiful carefully handwriting.

Hey Harry!

I wanted to tell you Happy New Year in person but you know i have a secret to keep.Even though keeping my love secret from you now is becoming really hard for me...
I really don't want you to hate me Harry and I would really appreciate if you try understand me.
Also I wanted to tell you that maybe I won't send you letters anymore.Its not that I don't want to,because I really enjoy doing it...but the point is that someone might be reading these letters and that would harm you and me.

I am Sorry!
Dragon.
🍏

"WHAT!"-Harry almost yelled waking up Draco.

Draco shifted in the bed and looked at Harry.-"What's wrong with you waking me up..."-He stoped because he noticed the letter in his hand.Draco made a hard decision to stop sending the letters and It really took him guts to do it.But for their safety...it had to be done.

"Dragon says he won't be writing anymore..."-Harry said and showed Draco the letter.

"He has a point.The mysterious person knows about the letters and about him...So literally it's for the best..."-The blonde said and turned away.

"You knew about this?"-Harry asked.

"Look Harry...We don't know who the person watching us the whole time is...He might put is in danger with the letters and stuff."-Draco half answered.

"Did you know Draco!!!"-Harry said almost yelling.

"Yes!I told him to do so...So what!"-He stoped and looked at Harry.-"You are reckless Harry.We need to be careful!"

"You didn't need to take him away from my life once he got in Draco!"-Harry said and sat up from the bed walked to the wardrobe and picked up some clothes.

"I didn't take him away.He decided the last word."-Draco said and did the same picking up some clothes to.

"Never mind I will write him a letter and tell him it's not a problem."-Harry said.

"It is a problem!"-The blonde half yelled.

"Draco end of discussion!"-Harry said and walked out.

"Shit!"-Draco said and sat in the bed.

Draco walked down and sat in the table.Teddy was mumbling the words he knew and Andromeda was feeding him.

"Morning!"-Narcisa said and filled his plate.

"Morning Mom!"-The blonde said and started to eat some little things.

"So Ron invited us for a party.In the muggle world,for New Years Eve...and do you want to come?Its going to be just us couples!"-Harry said and shoved a pancake in his mouth.