22||Black Lake!🧺

Dragon!
I did terrible thing! I wasn't thinking all. Remember the boy I told you that I like. I kissed him today...And I am an idiot.
He 100% doesn't like me...
He probably would hate me. I am an idiot. A dumbass!
Anyway as for the match I will be practicing a day before holidays.Maybe I see you around the pitch.;-)

Harry!
🌑

That was the last letter for the night. Harry didn't get a replay. Anyway he fell in the bed unable to sleep still touching his lips that once had touched Draco's. He just wanted those lips against his all the time. When ever he could and when ever he wanted.

At the other side Draco was crying after getting the letter. Harry had kissed another boy. The boy he loved had kissed someone else. And all Draco had ever wanted had been those lips against his. He sat at his bed also unable to sleep  thinking of Harrys lips and how would they feel in a day like this.

——

Monday 23:56

Harry was walking to go at the Black Lake. He was sad and really tired. He hadn't slept in 3 days.Since he had done the worst mistake of his life.

He walked to his favorite place just to see someone standing there in the dark  sitting on a wooden mol. He knew the siluete . Harry said no word and walked over to him. He sat next to him, pulled his shoes of and left his feet touch the surface of the cold freezing water, just like the other was doing.

"Did you knew your eyes shined like silver orbs? Especially under the moonlight!"-Harry said looking at the blonde.-"And I hate when they are watering with silver tears!"-He said touching the blondes face and wiping his tears.

The blonde said nothing. A small whimper escaped his lips. Harry looked at him. Not knowing what to do Harry took the boys head and putted it on his lap.

"Hermione used to do this for me when I was sad."-Harry said and started to rub his hair slowly.-"Who made my boy sad. I swear to drown him in the Black Lake!"

The blonde said nothing.-"Draco talk to me!You are scarring me ...Look I am sorry that I yelled you at the forest. I was just worried sick about you and you just said why do you care...It was really frustrating and ..."-Harry inhaled as Draco started to sob even more.

"Why!"-Draco said his voice cracking.

"Why what?"-Harry said clueless.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why would you care? Why would you worry sick about me?What am I missing here?"-Draco said his voice getting softer after each word.

'Cause I love you idiot!'-Harry thought. No he wasn't going to do that again.No he has promised himself.

"Draco! You know that feeling when you are about to lose someone you really care about?That feeling that if you say or do something wrong you are going to lose them forever?Some call it Emptiness. I don't what to lose you because if I do i would feel empty. You are my f-friend remember? Real friends care for each-other...they protect them, they love them...And I love you! Cause you are my best friend and that all i want for now..."-Harry said and and continued to play with his blonde soft hair. They where soft just like Harry had imagined them. 

A short silence passed by and Draco broke it.-"You're eyes shine like green emerald circled gemstones..Especially when the sun reflects on them!"