2||A Letter!📜

...

They entered the long hallways and stopped in front of The Grate Hall entrance. It hadn't changed or they just wanted it to look that way. Four house tables, candles and the large speech podium, everything looked the same...In front of the table was the dirty Sorting hat sitting in a chair,  she had been used bad while the war but now it was better looking probably fixed with a little magic.

The Slytherin table was next to the Gryffindors. Draco took place besides the wall with his friends trying to not attract attention and have a little privacy.

Minerva the new Headmistress walked to the podium to make the speech Dumbledore used to make in every New year beginning. It wasn't the same without him around but still things had changed, they had to adapt however.

"Welcome to the new year of Hogwarts witchcraft and wizarding school. We have made some changes as the war didn't just effected buildings and environments it effected our hearts and touched our lives...we hope for peace and stability as we continue with our lives. Some wounds may never heal but some will heal but leave a scar to remind us of every brave teacher, family, friend and student who lost their lives...There is no good at hiding them from each other we need to share experiences and leave the past and live the present..."-the speech went on and on and when it stopped was the sorting hat that spoke...Singed her usual  song, this year about new beginnings, peace and love and after that  the sorting started.

Gryffindors would clap every time a new student come to their table and would wake Harry up.

His head was messy and his eyes were soft but sleepy. He looked like a walking disaster...Harry panicked when he noticed that Draco was staring him like he had grown another head. Draco smirked and then went back to what he was doing he looked like he was drawing something or writing over a parchment. Harry stared a-little and than started to pay attention to the sorting.

The sorting ended and Minerva once again talked about the changing in their staff.

"Madam Hock will be honored to be the Gryffindors new header. Severus place will be filled by professor Slug horn...And the new teacher of defense against the dark arts will be a new teacher, please welcome professor Kingsley..."-claps filled the air as they welcomed Kingsley once more to their school...-"As for Care For Magical Creatures Hagrid will be coming next week as he is on France! Thanks for listening now you can all eat these delicious food school has prepared for your all. Enjoy!"-she sat at the professors table and started eating as well.

...

After the long and delicious meal they all headed to their dorms. It was late and Harry was making his way to the astronomy tower. He needed to stay away from all the noise and the mess that was happening at these moments at the common room of Gryffindors, probably take a little air and look at the wonderful horizont... It was almost full moon and its light was filling the place. He slipped in the last step and made a little noise trying not to scream. He hurt his ankle a little bit, but continued to walk up the stairs.

"Who is there!"-a figure pointed the wand in his direction making Harry hurry to get up as he growled from pain.

"It's Harry I slipped and hurt my ankle sorry for interrupting you!"-Harry said trying to see who the figure was. He saw some gray shiny eyes and gasped.-"Oh! Sorry again Malfoy!"-Harry said as he went in his corner trying not to look creepy, leaning on the balcony.-"What brings you here?"

"Memories!"-He said not wanting to talk even that his heart was pounding like crazy and his cheeks were heating.

"That was a long night for all of us!"-Harry said not wanting to bring up the night Dumbledoor died.

"I wasn't going to do it! Anyway I was...weak... and I really am sorry I wasn't going to hurt anyone!"-Draco said felling uncomfortable.

"I know..."-Harry said from the distance he was staying.

"Yes Harry Potter knows everything!"-Draco said teasingly.

" I was there when it happened! You casted Expeliarmus. Told him about the mark and that he was going to kill you if you didn't kill him. I was with Dumbledore that night and when we came back we saw you here...Anyway no point on bringing the past up...things change, people change."-Harry said and continued to watch the horizont.

Draco shifted slightly and looked at Harry.-"Um...Potter I wanted to um- say thanks for not leaving me at the Room of Requirements that night..."

"I would do anything for a friend no matter what. No need to thank me."-Harry said returning the look to Draco. Harry noticed something he hadn't noticed before on Draco's eyes...It was something in those eyes that made him feel weird. And the color was...silver?

Harry noticed he was staring so he returned his gaze on the horizont. They stayed silent for a while and than Harry started to leave.-"Welcome back Malfoy. Night!"-And left.

Draco reprocessed what happened .Harry had called him a friend, hadn't shoved him off and had actually talked without anyone hexing the other, maybe he could start with his plan already. Perfect start!

...

A week passed...Draco and Harry hadn't talked since the Astrology tower night. They would just exchange stares and smile. Trying to be friendly but Harry still had that strange feeling every-time Draco looked at him in the eye.

Harry sat in the Grand Halls table and started eating a toast as Hermione Ron and other Gryffindors were discussing about studies and classes.

The morning post was being delivered by owls and Harry got his weekly mail from Andromeda and little Teddy. He took the package she had made for him with different kinds of sweets. They looked so delicious, she rocked at cooking.

She had also sent him a photo of Teddy. He was smiling and his hair was definitely another color besides normal colors. Teddy had started to walk months ago but he hadn't said a word yet, he hoped he was there to hear it.

Than suddenly another owl that was not Andromeda's or Molly's, dropped an envelope .It was nice and smelled like cookies with chocolate chips. It had a pinkish light color and was stamped with silver wax. There was no name written on it besides...
'For:Harry Potter'...

Who else would write him? His face was full of curiosity and so he opened it but as soon as he saw...:'From your Secret Admirer' he folded it and put it back. It wasn't the right place to opened it. people would die to stuck their nose on the Saviors problems.

...