3||Disaster!🍃

Dear Harry Potter!

I started this letter 20 times already and I still don't know how to tell you this. I truly love you Harry! It's been years that I have a large crush on you. Every time I see these Emerald Green eyes like jewelers makes my hear pounce...It's hard to love you and you probably don't believe me because everybody looks at you like the savior of the wizarding world. But no...not me, I fell in love with you long time before that. Sorry for taking your precious time but it's the last year and I had to do this...Harry I fell in love with every move you do, you are just perfect and that makes me love you even more. I changed so many thinks just because of you and I will do more just to make you see me as a normal person. I made mistakes and Iam Sorry. If I told you this in person you would just never believe me!

With love

From: Your Secret Admirer!♥️

He was staying at the darkest corner of Library and was laying there with the letter in his hand. The vanilla and the chocolate chips aroma was so cute it made him think of them as a very special person. He reread it 10 times and still was shocked.

Harry couldn't believe his eyes. He had a secret admirer. Who loved him for what he was not as the Chosen one. He was so sick of the fangirls but this was new, this was something else besides flirting on the hallways.

"Who is this person ?"-Harry talked to himself.

"Who is who Potter?"-A familiar voice said teasingly.

"It doesn't concern you Malfoy, If i knew I wouldn't be asking myself."-Harry said closing the letter but Draco catches it faster than Harry can see.

"Oh you got  a letter Potter?"-he said as he read the letter.-"Dear Harry Potter...who said dear anymore!"-Draco said as he looked down at Harry which was trying to reach the letter from his hands.

"Give it back Malfoy!"-Harry said pissed off a little, the last thing he needed was being teased from the Slytherin boy.

"I started this letter 20 times already and I still don't know how to tell you this...I truly love you Harry!"-Draco said looking Harry in the eyes, without even reading the letter. Harry felt that feeling inside him when he noticed Draco's eyes looking at his.

Harry skipped a beat when he saw Malfoy giving him that lovely look. He was looking him full of love. Harry felt the room get hotter.-"Okay read but don't tease."

"Cros my heart."-Malfoy said.

Malfoy read it all.-"With love from your secret admirer."-He took a deep breath and gave the letter to Harry.-"Have any ideas already? I mean who might it be?"-He asked with a teasing voice but still he was insisting to know.

"No i don't! And if I did, I wouldn't tell you, so you can tease me!"-Harry said packing his thinks to leave.

"Well I am curious! Also It could be  100% one of your fan-club girls, but they are shameless and wouldn't write a romantic letter."

"It is 100% a prank or a joke from a Slytherin like you and your friends!"-Harry said trying to not leave anything behind.

"It looked serious to me! Potter humans don't say I love you every day! Especially with letters." -Malfoy said.-"You dropped this!"-he said giving him a photo that fell from his book. It was a child, an old woman and Harry.-"Nice family!"