Chapter 3

Love Is Poison

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW 💚

Kentrell POV...

I met up with my brothers so we can walk home from school.

They was joccin hard and talking shit of course. I love my brothers but they had they ways. Hell so did I.

We usually walk home together and hang out in the hood but today was gon have to be cut short.

I had to get up with Mia disrespectful ass and tell her a piece of my mind as well as talk about the project.

" Say slime, what you on 4?"

"What you say Ten?"

"Hell we been talking and yo ass spaced out. We not even high yet."

"Shit thinking about this bullshit I have to do for school. When we get to 38 I'm going have to catch y'all later."

KD big eared ass start laughing and said, "Nigga you don't got shit to do probably going to get some pussy."

"You worried about school nigga." Baby joe said hitting me in the arm and we start play boxing.

Boomer looked at me and said, "I saw your mama the other night, is she back at home." I nodded.

"That why I'm so out of it. Sherronda came back, school shit,Alice not felling good, and her and paw paw riding me about school. Star and Nisha riding me to spend time with my kids."

"My girl yaya riding me about spending time with her and then it's almost Janias... her birthday coming up.

When I said that everybody looked at each other and started looking sad.

We all missed Jania and I missed her the most. I was in love with that girl for real. I got her tatted on me 4 times. That shit real as it's going to get.

Jania died a year ago, and that shit ate away at me everyday.

"For real though, I got a project to start on and the teacher picked out partners for us and shit."

"Say slime, I bet they gave you a dumb ass partner, Ben said.

Everybody laughed and I said," nawl they gave me Mia Brown."

" Damn your luck running out and on top of everything going on they gave you her. Your old bestie huh," beenie just stared at me.

Ben sucked his teeth. "Life cold as fuck what you gonna do."

"Yea well can't dwell on shit that I can't do nothing about. I just want to do the project get the grade and be on my way. We next door neighbors and until December we partners. She act like I did something to her. Bitch got a bad attitude."

"Naw that chubby bitch needs some dick." Everybody start laughing. Boomer said y'all laughing but I'm for real. Shiidd she thick and she pretty as fuck."

" Man that's a bad idea. Whenever this bitch was around nigga you wasn't yourself."

I looked at him and thought. That was the point when I was around her I was my real self.

I laughed at Ben, "nigga you never liked her or maybe you slick want the pussy."

We laughed, we was approaching 38 and I groaned. We dapped it up and I went to straight to Mias house. I was about to knock on the door when it swung open. It was Mias mom Miss Jennifer.

"Kentrell, I haven't seen you in forever and how you been baby?. How's the family?"

"I been good, Miss Jen. Grandma and paw paw the same."

"You have grown so much you 18 now right. I remember you and Mia was born around the same time..

"Yes ma'am."

" Well Mia in her room and I got to go to work. It feels like old times with seeing you over here."

Miss Jen left out the door and I went to go find Mia. Her mama acting like we friends and shit when it's the complete opposite.

Mia disrespected me earlier when everybody was around so I want to know what the fuck she on.

I opened her room door and she fell on the floor.

I started laughing.

"What the fuck you doing in here Kentrell. You just scared the hell out of me. Did mama let you in?"

"Yea she left for work with your scary ass."

"Kiss my ass bitch."

"Shut yo scary ass up. Say bitch why the fuck you disrespected me at school?"

"Excuse you I thought you was here about the project. Fuck you dented head muthafucka, busting in hea.." I cut her off. I grabbed her by her throat and pushed her up against the wall.

" Say Mia, just because we ex friends don't give you the right to talk to me any kind of way. I will hurt you. I'm doing this shit for my grade nothing more and nothing less. I wouldn't even give a fuck about school if it wasn't for grandma. "

I applied some pressure to her neck and she looked up at me and I could have sworn I heard he moan. I let her neck go.

"Kentrell don't you ever put your hands on me again. You have to give respect to get respect. I don't care if you in them streets or not. That don't make you better than me. And yep I'm doing this for my grade too. And after this it's fuck you."

"Well in that case Mia. In your own words if it's fuck me its fuck your too. As far as my hands on you... you seemed like you liked that shit." She started blushing and I smiled!

"Catch you tomorrow at school and drop the attitude."

"Why the hell can't we start now?"

"I got to go to my girl house she want to spend time with her nigga. Plus I'm stressed and need some pussy."

"Ew, you know what I'm sorry I asked."

I laughed, "lata Mia."

"Lata dented.....Kentrell."

I left out the door shaking my head. I took my blunt from behind my ear and lit that bitch.

I hope I didn't scare her ass, but oh well. Now let me go see what Yaya ass doing.

Okay people.. that's another chapter wrapped up and I will update soon! To my ghost readers can you at least vote if you don't want to follow or comment. 🙄💚🤞🏽🧸