Chapter 25

Love Is Poison
Chapter 25

💚💚VOTE 💚💚COMMENT 💚💚FOLLOW 💚💚

~2 months later~

Mia POV

I have so much homework to do. It's so much work we have to turn in before winter break. Then I have not did any Christmas shopping.

I was walking home as usual. Boomer and KD had stopped to offer me a ride because of how cold it was. I told them nawl.

Kentrell had Kay round belly ass on the passenger side.

They drove off and I rolled my eyes. Even though we apart he still try to make sure I'm straight.

We chop it up at school once in a while. He even stops by my house and I ride with him to see Mrs Alice.

She still in the hospital and had actual taken a turn for the worse. Her heart condition have declined and she suffered a stroke a few weeks back.

To make matters worse Sherronda had gotten back on her bullshit. She have started disappearing days at a time and being sneaky ass fuck.

When she does come around it's one big fight. One night things had gotten so bad that Kentrell climbed through my window and looked at me.

No words were exchanged just eye contact. I just pulled the covers back and he got in the bed just like old times.

That morning was a different conversation. He started fighting with me about locking my window and how we at war.

He told me it wasn't safe and how I needed to stop working for Omar. He was right but I wasn't going to let him know that shit.

Time flies when.. your heart aching.

I finally made it home and before I could turn the nob I heard two voices. Mama never had nobody over.

I walked in to see mama and a man sitting at the table.

"Mia your home."

"Mama everything okay."

I didn't have my gun with me damn. This nigga cheesing hard as fuck what the fuck going on?

"This Micheal.. umm Micheal Brown."

He extended his hand.

"Hey baby girl."

The fuck...I just looked at it. I ain't that friendly.

He took his hand back and laughed. I looked at my mom.

"Mia this is your... dad."

"My what.. the hell he is."

"Mia"

"I thought my father was dead. You never told me anything about him not even one picture. Everytime I asked you shut me down and out."

"Mia it's complicated."

"All of a sudden you got this nigga in our home and talking bout he my daddy."

"Mia this my house and you won't be..."

"No, umm she right. Im going to let yall talk. You got my number make sure to hit me up soon. Also tell Sherronda thanks and tell her my bro looking for her."

What Sherronda got to do with this bullshit.

I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Kentrell.

Shit, I don't trust nobody at the moment.

"Mia."

I looked up at my mama.

"Look I don't mean no disrespect but this weird and what Miss. Sherronda got to do with this."

"The man she worked for introduced them to each other and he told her he was trying to find us."

"Ma, since when does Sherronda work. This don't seem crazy to you."

"He been missing all this time and you just gone go along with this mane story. Do you hear yourself?"

"Let me explain, because like I said it's complicated."

"Seem like you just want some dick."

Before I knew it, Ma pushed me down. I got back up quick as fuck and had to remember that she my mom.

She took a step up, I looked at her and shook my head. I decided to go to my room.

A few minutes later I heard a knock the the door.

"Mia, it's something that you need to know. I sorry that I just put all of this on you. I don't tolerate disrespect and I love you. We'll talk when I get home from work okay."

I pulled out my phone again to call Kentrell, but no answer. I sent him another text.

Kentrell💚
Hurry up I need you!!!!

Kentrell POV

"Shiiiiiiitttttt, damn bitch swallow that dick."

"Mmmmmmmmmm...."

"Drea, where you put my phone at."

I was going to record her.

"It was going off and I wanted you all to myself. So I cut it off."

"The fuck, give me my fucking phone now."

She dropped my dick out her mouth and handed me my phone. I just shook my head. These hoes ain't got no manners.

Soon as it came on it lit up with messages and notifications. I had 1 missed call.

I was about to throw the phone down until I noticed that the missed call was from Mia. She also sent 2 messages.

I pushed Drea off me and pulled my clothes up.

"You made me miss some important shit."

"Important, oh you mean Mia." She smacked her lips.

"Yea Mia"

I texted her back.

My Mia💔
On my way

I then texted Boomer. I'll scoop him up on the way to see what's going on. Got to be some shit going down for her to call and text like that.

"Hold Lil Slime. I'm on my way."

———————————————————
Hey everybody. Don't kill me. I wanted to say thanks for the support and love yall giving me with this book. Forgive the mistakes!! 😘Updates will be coming trust me. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚