Chapter 9

Love Is Poison

VOTE... COMMENT... FOLLOW... 🧸🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸

Mia POV

I hear a bunch of knocking at the door and I already knew who it was so I opened it. As soon as I did I see Ben, Kentrell and the whole gang.

"Waassamm bestie."

"Look Ben, don't start acting in my mama house."

"We got you bae." I looked over at boomer and blushed.

Kentrell came behind him and slapped his neck. I laughed.

Three,Quando, Baby Joe and KD big ear ass came in the house. I hope we get some work done with them here.

"Okay while we working can y'all keep that goofy shit to a minimum."

"Ouuu bae, my mama in law must cooked. It smell good in here."

"Yep mama cooked and..."

Kentrell walked passed me and mumbled, mama in law huh." I sucked my teeth, because this nigga got a whole bitch but acting like he my nigga.

Before I could say anything else them niggas ran to the kitchen. I groaned these niggas gone eat me out of house and home.

They all came back in with plates, smacking, and shit.

I looked up at Kentrell and he had a mouth food talking bout, "damn I miss your mama cooking!"

"Hell if her mama cooking like this, I miss her too."

Ben so stupid I just shook my head.

"Kentrell lets get started because I got some stuff to do tonight."

He mugged me and shrugged his shoulder. "What you got to do?"

I smirked and said, "grown folks shit."

"Oh yea me too." I rolled my eyes

Kentrell finished his food and stared at me. I wonder why he always do that it makes me feel uncomfortable. I guess Ben noticed the tension and decided to clear his throat.

"So what y'all doing y'all project on."

"It's about getting to know one another and we decided to do it in the form of 21 questions."

Out the corner of my eye I see KD lean down and whisper in Boomer ear.

"Awwll shit wish we had some popcorn this about to be good."

"Say Mia, I want to go first."

👀👀👀👀👀Okay this a short chapter. Let the games begin. (This the shortest chapter I ever wrote 😩) COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚