Chapter 13

Love Is Poison

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚

Mia POV

I stepped through the door and took my hoodie off. It had been a long night and a shocking one at that.

I know for a fact Kentrell recognized me. I am not in the mood to hear his fucking mouth. I just want to take a shower and lay down.

My room door was opened and I peaked in to see a sleeping dent head bastard asleep on my bed.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. This nigga looked peaceful and innocent.

I shook him a little just for his eyes to pop straight open on alert. He looked at me and instantly had an angry look on his face. I tried to take a step back.

"Mia, what the fuck you doing mane?"

He pushed me to the wall with both hands on my collar. I arched my back in pain but this niggga didn't care.

"Kentrell you in my room, in my bed and you ask me what the fuck I'm doing. Why the fuck you always grabbing on me?"

"Because I feel like it bruh and you always doing dumb shit?"

"Kentrell I don't owe you no explanation."

"Now you know what the fuck I mean. Why were you there and anything could have went down. Who you working for and why you doing this shit anyway?"

"I knew you knew it was me but believe me I didn't know I was delivering to you and the gang."

"Mia the whole crew recognized you except Montana. KD goofy ass told him everything anyway."

"Everything..."

"Yea everything Mia. This his territory more importantly NBA territory. He wants to know what's going on and I do too. This not you Mia?"

"All of a sudden you care why do you care? We were only suppose to work on project not to rekindle anything. You don't know what's me. I'm 38 just like you. It's literally been one week and it's been filled with drama and painful memories."

"Look hea lil gul, I apologize for everything. I don't want to loose nobody else that's important to me. I don't want to argue."

The way he bit his lip and looked at me had me making waterfalls in my panties.

"The whole crew know huh."

"Yea except for the bandanna around your face we recognized what you had on from earlier. I want some answers Mia"

I sighed and started to gather my clothes for a shower.

"I'm not ignoring you but let me go to the bathroom and shower I'll be right back."

He sat on bed and started watching cartoons. I shook my head............................

I did my hygiene thing and came out the bathroom refreshed. This nigga was laying on my bed with nothing but boxers and socks.

"Kentrell."

"Shut up and get in the bed."

I watched him pull covers back. I rolled my eyes.

"We always use to sleep like this back in the day."

"Yea yea, now talk."

"Your my friend and I feel like I'm all alone and that I don't have nobody else. You and Jania are the only ones that know the real me mane."

"You got Iyanna."

"We broke up and she not for me."

"Come on Kentrell, I hate to admit it but YaYa is pretty. She is smart and not to mention y'all could be comfortable with her background."

"Yaya is pretty to me but the prettiest people do the ugliest things. I never asked that girl for shit and anything she asked me for I gave it to her." He had such and intense look in his eyes.

"Kentrell we really should get some sleep."

"Say Mia, give me you."

"What you mean??"

"Don't play dumb Mia give me you."

"You got me Kentrell you had me when you said you was sorry. It's just a shame we ever stop being friends."

"Nawl lil baby, I don't think you understand."

I watched him get up and lay on me. He pecked me on the lips twice and then he kissed me nice and slow. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won.

I moaned in his mouth and he smirked then pulled away. I blushed.....

Kentrell went further down my body, kissed my stomach, and then my thighs. I was secretly in love with this boy and couldn't believe this was happening.

I was in such shock about what was happening and I didn't look down until I felt my shorts and panties was off.

He opened my legs and kissed my pussy lips. He started to do the same thing like he had just did to my mouth. Kentrell sucked on my clit and put one finger in and the pressure was building up.

"Damn Mia."

I started moaning loudly I was so embarrassed. I looked everywhere I could but at him.

"Mia look at me. I hope you never leave my side again please. I don't want to separate... not ever."

I could have sworn his eyes changed colors they were so beautiful. I looked at him and bucked my hips into his mouth more and and I just realeased everywhere. Kentrell slurped it up like an icee and came up with a smile on his face.

"I owe you a punishment."

"For what."

"Because daddy didn't tell you to cum."

He smiled, showing them diamonds dancing in his mouth even in the dark. He kissed me and I could taste myself on his lips. At that moment I didn't care.

"We can wait on the other part if you want."

I guess he seen the unsure look on my face. I nodded and even though I just let him eat me I wasn't ready. I had to know that he was telling the truth about YaYa.

"I respect that but I'm telling you now ain't no other gone have you. I know we just now trying to rebuild our friendship... or something more."

I looked at him and smiled.

"That other business we will handle tomorrow get some rest."

I turned over just to be pulled back in an tight embrace.

"Oh so you just was gon get the head and not cuddle bitch you better love on me."

I giggled and backed in to him further.

"Goodnight Kentrell."

"Yea goodnight Mia."
—————————————————————————

Okay yall, I updated!! I'm not good at sex scenes!!!! 😩😩I meant to update sooner but you know life... I didn't too much like this chapter but I had to put some stuff out there. After the next chapter we going to time skip a little. Also I got another book coming y'all way so be on the look out. Anyway comment vote and follow. 💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚🧸💚