Chapter 10

Love Is Poison

Kentrell POV

Mia bout to be mad but oh the fuck well. I bet I get some answers out of her ass today. I had some shit to clear up and 21 questions was going to help me.

"You just gone look at me or ask me a question."

"Say Mia, question numba one is have you ever kissed someone?"

"Yea Kentrell, have you ever kissed somebody?"

"Hell yea God didn't give me these lips for nothing."

"Question numba 2....you a virgin Mia?

"Yes I am." I watched her blush. I mean I knew she was a little geek but she was one of the rawest females I ever seen.

"You mean to tell me aint nan nigga hit that or came close to it."

"Yes Kentrell are you a virgin?"

"You already know the answer to that lil baby. I lay good pipe."

At this point her face was red and she was holding her legs tightly together.

"Damn my lil  hitter a virgin. Im liking you more and more."

I looked over at boomer licking his lips. I sucked my teeth and mugged this nigga. "Shut the fuck up Boomer."

"Kentrell are those really the questions you have written down."

"Are those yours or are you just following the leader."

"Nigga what you think you ask me so I asked you back okay."

"Okay now third question... have you ever been in love?"

"Yes, have you ever been in love Kentrell."

"Shit yea twice and that shit hurt like hell."

I looked at Mia she was already irritated. This next question bout to clear some shit up.

Mia POV

"Say Mia,  you ever walked away from somebody."

"No!!!"

"BULLSHIT SLIME!!!!" You walked away from me."

"What the fuck kind of question is that anyway Kentrell."

I looked around all eyes were on me.

"I never in my life walked away from you and no one else. I was a good friend to you. I always had your back."

"Bitch you stop talking to me so what you call that. You talkin bout always had my back  shiiiddd where were you when I needed you the most. When Jania died I was in a dark space...."

"Just what you said I stop talking to you. That don't mean I had any less love for you. Your loyalty to me was tested and you failed. So I decided to be there for you from a distance."

I looked him dead in those hypnotic eyes and all I saw was genuine pain.

"NAwl slime don't stare at me with pity in your eyes. Talk to me, let that shit off your chest and say what the fuck you got to say. Let that shit out mane. I'm a loyal ass nigga. I ain't never walked out on nobody if you wasn't around me it was because of you left."

"I came to your house one day to talk to you about something. Either you or one of the gang  left the door opened."

I looked over at Ben. "As I was about to knock and come in the door. I hear my name and laughing. I heard Ben making fun of me and laughing at me. I always felt like Ben had something against me anyway.

"Look shawty what you and my lil brutha got going on don't got shit to do with me."

"Yea it got plenty to do with you and the rest of the gang."

They start looking around at each other and snaking their lips. I looked back at Kentrell.

"Not one time did you defend me but you actually laughed at me with them. Again loyalty... you a loyal nigga right but couldn't defend me. All that shit you talked about when we were alone. L , loyalty love, and love life."

"Only person I owe any loyalty to is Jania. She was there through it all."

"I was too Kentrell. When yo mama was on them drugs who house did you come too.. When  your mama boyfriend use to slap you around who was there. Who was your shooter when you start hitting yo first licks. When you was scared to go to sleep having them nightmares who held you. Was is Ben, KD, Boomer, Quando, 33, or the nigga you call yo father Montana. No Nigga it was me."

The gang sat there looking stupid. So I decided to clear some shit with them too.

"I still had love for the gang even though y'all got on my nerves but there was no love lost. I just knew how to handle things and people a little better."

"Kentrell, I was glad that you had found somebody to love and they gave it back to you. I knew Jania  held your demons down. When she died I"

"Don't speak on her"

All eyes were on us... I looked  back at Kentrell. He was mad, sad, and it's like you can see a world of emotions in his eyes.

I felt a tear come down my face. I wasn't crying for me but for him.... I was always for him.

Whew okay so... VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW. Thanks to everyone that supports my book. I really appreciate it. Let me know how y'all like it. GHOST READERS YALL KILLING ME ... BIG SHOUT OUT TO NaiiKouturee FOR MY NEW BOOK COVER 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚