Chapter 8

Love Is Poison
Chapter 8

VOTE... COMMENT... FOLLOW💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Mia POV

"Ma, Mama"

"Hey Mia about to head to work in a sec. I'm working a double and I have already cooked. It's on the stove and when your done pu the food up okay."

"Yes ma'am."

"How was school??"

"It was okay.. Kentrell coming by to work on the project."

"I'm glad yall talking again. You two were thick as thieves. See you later remember what I said."

I wish she would slow down sometimes so I can talk to her. I wish she didn't have to work so hard.."

Let me go take a shower, eat then get ready for theses annoying ass niggas. I know the coming with Kentrell dent head ass.

Kentrell POV......

"Aye I'm home.."

"Boy stop all that yelling..."

I just looked at hea. Sherronda had her as in the kitchen cooking.

"Where everybody at though."

"Teeleee and Kendall in they room doing they homework. They both got company. Mama and paw paw went to church to take those can goods. You know they always have a big Thanksgiving drive."

I just looked at hea with pure hatred. Muthafucka acting like they belong hea and shit.

I turned to leave I wanted to get quick shower in.

"Say Kentrell."

"What you want mane."

"I'm not going to leave again. I left all that bad stuff behind me. The drugs, the men, all that's not a factor anymore. Kentrell I just want to focus on you and your siblings. "

"Yea thats all you have to say."

"Don't talk to me like that I'm your mother."

"Bitch fuck I'm a grandmas baby. I don't know you. Why you staying around now??"

Everything got real quiet. Like I thought the bitch didn't have shit to say.

"Look Sherronda, I don't have time for this mess. You been in and out my whole life. You capping if you ask me. Your talk is cheap I prefer actions. I'm grown now and I got me. Once I graduate I'm gone. If it wasn't for Alice and pops I would have been gone."

"Oh so you a big boy now. You and your crew gone take over Baton Rouge. So NBA got the drug game on lock."

"What the hell do you know?"

"I know a lot Kentrell the streets talk. If you don't straighten yo ways boy this all you gone be. You from the Raq that nawf side and ain't no getting away from that."

"Oh yea, bet up"

"When the last time you seen your kids. When the last time you paid attention to people around you, grow up Kentrell."

"The fuck bi"

"Kentrell Desean Gaulden," I didn't even hear grandma come in I was so mad.

"I'm about to head out I got to go to Mia house for this project.

I took a shower and prepared for tonight. I texted YaYa but got no answer. We got into it big time about so lame shit.

This shit couldn't take all night though. The gang and I had a transaction to make. We was meeting my connect with new product.

Well they were sending their messenger boy to drop off the four bricks of raw. We ready, to make this move.

This is more money than we ever had before. We all use this school shit as an cover. I come back down stairs to see sherronda crying. I left out and saw Ben waiting on me.

"Say Top you ready." I knew what he meant. Ben was excited about tonight like I was.

"Come on because I don't want to hear Mia mouth. "

"What's up with you and shawty anyway"

"Shiid I don't know we haven't even said we was gone be friends again. So much shit left unsaid. Shit fucking with mane. Sherronda at the house trying to act like mother of the year"

"Nigga you need to yo dick sucked or some where YaYa ass."

"Hea bitch ass daddy came home early the other day and caught me slapping the shit out of hea."

"The fuck nigga."

"I know mane then it was big ass argument and shit. This bitch lying and shit texting other niggas. A hoe gone be a hoe."

Yaya was there for me when Jania died but fuck her. Then she been nagging about me being partnered up with Mia.

"I can't stand no nagging bitch."

"Say that shit bruh."

"I'm not faithful to hea ass but I'm always loyal." Ben started laughing

"Top you got all the bitches and you got all of the love. I don't see what yo problem is. I'm starting to think your love is poison mane."

"You never do Ben if you wasn't my brutha I would say you jealous or some shit."

We stopped walking and looked at each other.
Ben phone starting ringing he looked down and I did too. Star name popped up and I was like see what she want and he answered.

Shit looking shady as fuck because if Star wanted some for the kids or get in touch with me she would have hit me up.

"Yea , top standing right hea. yea I'll let him know."

"Say what she want."

" Oh she was telling about this bitch I wanted her to hook me up with and she said something about you keeping K3." I just looked at him.

After the party this weekend I'll get my kids man.

"Aye what you on 4??" The rest of the crew was walking towards us. We dapped it up and head over Mia house.

"Look man don't break her mama shit just sit there while we work on shit. I don't know why y'all wanted to come anyway.

"Hell, Im trying to see my baby."

"Shut the fuck up Boomer."

Okay y'all next UPDATE coming at for yall tonight I had to break the chapter up. I always think my chapters too long. 😩VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚