Chapter 18

Love Is Poison

💚💚Vote 💚💚Comment Follow💚💚

Kentrell POV

We drove back home in silence. When we made it back to the hood. I just looked at her. I hopped out, went in the trunk, and got my backpack.

Mia got out and I walked behind her. We got in her house and walked in her room.

"Kentrell I,"

Before she could say shit else I slapped the fuck out her.

"Don't you ever disrespect me like that again. Don't ever keep stuff from me again."

"When I asked you can I have you that means all of you. Your mind, body, love, and loyalty. That mean you have to accept all of me. No lies, no secrets. I might seem heartless because of the image that I put out but I got feelings too just like a lil boy. Last thing is I'm yo nigga. Let me be clear... I'm your man. We way past friendship at this point."

Mia POV

This nigga just slapped the fuck out of me. I looked at him cause everything he said was right.

I'm finally hearing the words that I always wanted to hear. Why do I feel like shit?

I was going to tell him but I should have told him when it happened. I'm upset but I need to push my pride to the side to apologize.

"I'm sorry Kentrell. Your right I should have told you as soon as I known the situation."

"I'm sorry for slapping you baby. I should have also been clear about the type of relationship I wanted with you. At first i just wanted answers. When you spoke those words the other day that did it for me."

Kentrell bit his lip and looked at me. I can tell something was on his mind.

"You want to talk about tonight."

He shook his head and he stepped to me.

"Nawl, take yo clothes off."

"You take yours off too."

We started to strip but never breaking eye contact.

Kentrell looked at my tits and licked his lips.

I blushed, all this eye contact had me ready to explode.

I looked down and his dick was already hard. It reached his belly button.

"You like what you see?"

I nodded, he pulled the covers back. I climbed in and so did he right on top of me.

"I know this your first time. I'll go slow but I'm also going to punish you."

He smirked, this nigga better not. He trying to fuck up my walk.

He put his hand between my legs.

"You already wet for me ma."

"Yes"

"Daddy like that shit."

I watched him go down and kiss my sweet spot. He looked at me and said, "my pussy."

Oh my God!! Why is he playing with me?

I'm bout to nut and all he did was kiss it. He came back up and kissed me and I could feel his dick at my entrance.

"Kentrell,"

"I got protection but I want to feel ya with a condom off please baby!!!"

"The first stroke Kentrell."

He grinned and kissed my neck and I let out a moan. He thrust forward and I felt him penetrate me.

I moaned it was painful and pleasurable at the same time.

He went slow and whispered that he was sorry. With that he pushed himself all the way in.

I through my head back and let out a scream. The screams quickly became loud moans.

"Damn Mia, you feel so good. You better not ever in your life give my shit away."

I started scratching his back and he hissed. Kentrell looked at me with so much emotion.

He picked the speed up and put my legs over his shoulder. He was pounding my shit and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm bout to cum Kentrell."

"Let it out baby."

"Damn you creaming all on my dick."

He pulled out.. "turn around now."

I did as told and he pushed my back into an arch.

"Don't move."

He slammed into me so fast. I tried to throw it back but I couldn't keep up. He smack my ass and that shit felt good too!!

"I can't take this Kentrell!!"

I came once again as his strokes were get sloppier. I felt him pull out and nut on my back.

He went to the bathroom and got an towel. He carefully cleaned me off first. Then he cleaned himself.

We got into a cuddling position. I couldn't believe what had just happen.

I just looked up at him in amazement!! This thug ass nigga has a soft spot for me. I hope that's a good thing.

"Close your eyes lil guh. I know I got good dick."

"Shut up dent head and what happen to the protection?"

"Too late now!! Oh and for the record you like this dent head and it belongs to you."

"Glad you know it baby. I closed my eyes and laid on his chest."

"Say Mia, that song from earlier fit you! You do have the softest place on earth!"

Omar Pov

"Hello, you got some info for me??"

"Hell yeah, you know that nigga that came with Montana crew at the drop the other night."

"Yea."

"That's who walked in the house with her."

"You sure."

"Yea, I'm sure."

"So when lil runna made the drop you think he already knew who she was."

"Maybe, but maybe not! Shit fishy if you ask me. You know them nba niggas hot right now and bragging bout taking over and shit!!"

"Oh yea, well let's see how this play out."

"Gotcha boss!"

Omar hung the phone up.

Lil runna too smart to be fucking with a nigga like that. Why fuck with him when she could fuck with a boss!!

———————————————————

I'm baaaacckkk!!! Omg I wrote a sex scene. 😩😩😩🤤🤤🤤I hope it was okay!! Thanks for all the love shown on this book yall!! Remember to VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW!!
Ghost readers 😩 I appreciate y'all too 😒🥺😩🥰💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚