Chapter 24

Love Is Poison
Chapter 24

💚💚Vote 💚💚Comment 💚💚Follow💚💚

Kentrell POV

"Mia I don't know. I use to fuck her before I got with you."

"Kentrell, I understand that. I can't change what happen before me. That's no excuse for you hitting this girl up telling her what she should or shouldn't do pregnant with yo baby. It seem like it's still something there."

"It's not believe me. I don't won't Kay hoe ass. I was just pointing out to her why I'm unsure this my baby."

Mia couldn't look at me.

"I was going to discuss all of this with you tonight. I'm so grateful for you... you stood 10 toes down for me at the grave site. I now see how easy it is to get shit fucked up."

"Oh like how I was suppose to race right to you and tell you about Ben and Starr right."

"Look, damn Mia I'm new to this."

"New to what Trell.... you were loyal to Jania. You preach loyalty..."

I didn't know what to say. I felt my heart clench right in my chest.

"Then the lil bitch Drea, stepping to me at the house Sunday. I didn't say anything to her out of respect for Jania day."

"What did Drea say to you?"

I sat there avoiding eye contact. Fuck, I didn't know she had called herself picking with Mia.

"What the fuck going on now? You cant even look at me??"

"I let her suck my dick!"

"What!!"

Mia pushed my head to the window.

"You were busy and I knew you was upset and..."

"Busy, muthafucka you were spending time with your children and you said you had some business to handle. I don't come between children and their fathers. I don't come between nobody and their paper. This don't make sense and that don't excuse shit."

"Mia I'm sorry."

"This is bullshit. I got a pocket full of sorry. Why you looking like that say how..."

"If I say how I feel you should really listen. If you were all mine I'll be all in..."

"What..."

"Mia"

She grabbed the door and went to get out of the car. I grabbed her hand. Damn she sexy when she mad.

"Why you let that fuck nigga hold you like that. I might can dish it but I can't take it. You mine mane."

I pulled her toward me and kissed her. She pulled back and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

She started to take my shirt off and slid my seat back. I pull my pants down and my shit was already rock hard.

Mia lean toward me, grabbed my dick and licked the tip.

"Fuck,"

She went slowly at first and then attempted to swallow all of me. I grabbed her head as she came back up and spit on it.

She used her hands to jack it slowly while she sucked..

I nutted quick as fuck in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She looked me in my eyes and licked the tip again.

"Wait Mia damn,"

"Uh uh Kentrell,"

I watched her pull her clothes off. She sat on my dick and eased down slow. She kissed my lips while she rode my dick.

As she bounced, I started grabbing and playing with her titties. I started sucking on her neck.

"Damn baby, it feel so good."

"Damn Gul"

I played with her clit as she started bouncing faster and faster. I lifted her off my dick and ate that pussy up. I just had to taste it.

I put her back down on my dick and started slamming into her. I felt her tighten around me and she started creaming on my dick. I nutted hard as fuck inside her.

Mia look me in my eyes and pecked me on the lips.

I mugged this Gul.

"Where the fuck did you learn that shit from?"

I saw her drop her head.

"You something else."

"Take me home."

I question my girl but love her strong.

We got dressed and I drove home. When we got there, we sat there in silence for a minute.

"Kentrell watch your back... the project will be ready soon. We'll both get a good grade."

I through my head back and laughed. Nobody never broke up with me before. That's how I know this real.

"You walking out on me again Mia?"

"No," she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek."

"I know what I want. You clearly don't Kentrell. I don't judge.... I just fuck with people how they fuck with me. I'm the realist on your team."

"I love you Mia dont.."

"I love you too so when you figure out if your all in let me know. We still young and things got intense real fast. I'll be waiting but I won't wait forever. If you didn't know by now I play for keeps."

"I do too. I ain't perfect but I'm solid. I got you forever."

I watched her walk away. Time apart, I do want only because I didn't want to see her hurt. I'll keep an eye on her from a distance.

A war is coming and I don't want everybody knowing my weakness. It will be a while til my love life right again......

———————————————————
Okay 😩🥺! Don't kill me yall. I'll update soon. Don't forget to COMMENT FOLLOW VOTE💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚