Chapter 23

Love Is Poison
Chapter 23

💚💚VOTE 💚💚COMMENT 💚💚 FOLLOW💚💚

Kentrell POV

Same night.........

Montana got us sitting here and he late as usual.. KD and Boomer in here jocing bad. Niggas keeping up all this noise. I shook my head.

Quando over there on facetime with Jai. 3three and Ben over there whispering like they got something to say.

"Say Ben, what you on 4?"

"Top, look mane you my brudda and my loyalty..."

"Stop.. yall my bruddas. I love ya and my trust been damage. I'm not tripping bout nan bitch. I can fuck any bitch. It is what it is. We cool just watch how you move."

"Awww they growing up Big B."

"Shut the fuck up KD."

Everybody laughed. It felt good to have that tension gone. Would I fully trust them again....shit only time will tell.

The saying goes that everything will be fine by time.

"Say I need to holla at you about to mama too."

"What about her?"

"I went to Starr house the otha day and she answered the door."

Soon as he getting to telling me what Sherronda was on... we hear a loud thump at the door.

Everybody stood up pulling out dracs and sticks. Montana and Herm big ass came through door.

"Damn yall ttg huh."

"Shid you muthafucking right we trained to go."

"I feel ya."

"So down to business. That nigga I been fucking with for product doing some snake shit. Don't know all the details but I'm going to find out."

"What you mean?"

"That fuck nigga got his people watching us."

I sat up straight,.."you talking bout that nigga Omar?"

"Hell yea!"

"I knew it was some bout that nigga."

"Shit, Top you called that shit."

"I say we take the nigga out."

"KD, shut up."

"Hold on.. KD ass right...."

Boomer looked at me and said, "yo girl still put in work for him right?"

"Shit yea, and I don't like that shit either!! I dropped her off tonight. She said they were having a meeting."

"Meeting huh, Top talk to yo gul and see what they know. Ask her what they discussed at this meeting."

"Yea I will and she was stopped by some new nigga. I don't know if he was trying to spit game to my bitch or what. He had Kay with him too."

"Damn both yo hoes."

"Nawl Mia my gul....Kay a groupie hoe."

"But she pregnant with yo baby."

"What...."

"Yeah, that's been the talk going around 38."

"It's not even like that. I don't even know if the bitch really pregnant or not. She fuck everybody!!"