Chapter 21

Love Is Poison
Chapter 21

💚💚VOTE 💚💚FOLLOW💚💚COMMENT💚💚

2days later...........

Omar POV

"So do we have a deal?"

"Yea, we do. I'm not gone lie you got that a 1 shit right now!!

"I'll see you again real soon."

Malik left out quick as he came. He was a good worker. I just might have to recruit him myself.

"Boss, someone's here to see you."

"Send them in..."

"What up brother?"

"The ghost Micheal Brown....back from the dead."

"Shut up nigga and give me a hug."

"What's it been, 15 years since you been back here I see."

"Shit, I call your ass all the time but I guess seeing me in person is something to behold."

"So what up now, you been working behind the shadows and want a lil light."

"Yea, I want to reach out to a few people that I once knew. I got some shit going on and I wanted to clear up some loose ends. It's been weighing on me heavy!!"

"Oh yea who?"

"I used to have an ole lady and a baby girl. Well she not a baby anymore."

"Oh yeah, what's her name I might can help you. You know  I got connections in the street. If they still around here I can find em."

This nigga crazy the chick and the baby gone by now.

"Jennifer and my baby girl name Mia."

"Mia.... Mia Brown?"

"Yeah,  I gave her my last name. So you have a niece."

What the fuck ... nawl cant be lil runna... and niece....  as bad as I want to fuck her."

"If I find out any info I'll let you know. Why you never told me you had an daughter?"

"Well it was....still is... a sensitive subject."

"What that mean.... I'm your brother and family take care of family."

"She's not my biological daughter. Remember Hell Rell."

"Tirell Tate... Yeah the nigga that snaked us."

"Nawl, he snaked you by fucking yo ole lady Katrina. I guess you was a simp over this bitch and you felt the need to kill him remember. Hell Rell and I had grown close over the years."

"Mike we all was close or so we thought."

"I made a promise to look after his girl and seed if anything ever happened. Jennifer and I fell in love. I didn't mean for things to go that far. Shit got hot and I had to leave.. well you know the rest of the story."

"I never knew the whole story."

"Yea, well now you do. Let me know what you find out. I got work to do behind the scenes....remember."

We dapped it up and I sat there looking crazy. At least now, 
I got a plan on how I'm gone get lil runna.

Kentrell POV

Shidd... yesterday was something serious. I got through it good though. I had Mia by my side, family, and my bruddas. That shit was much appreciated.