Chapter 20

Love Is Poison
Chapter 20

💚💚COMMENT 💚💚VOTE FOLLOW 💚💚 (excuse any mistakes)

KENTRELL POV

Sherronda was smiling hard as hell as I let that slip.

"Look we bout to head to the grave."

"Oh okay, Teelee, YaYa, Star, and Kay will watch and get through with the food!"

"Make sure you watch the food I don't want nobody putting no posion in it."

"Boy gone ain't nobody gone do nothing to no food."

Drea, walked in and I scrunched my face up. My sister becomes friends with everybody I fuck damn mane.

I use to fuck with her back in the gap. Matter of fact, Kay too.

Oh well they better not start no shit with Mia. My Gul and I are straight and I'm going to keep it that way. I'm barely holding it together I don't need no drama.

I looked up to see Monique and Star head out to set the tables up outside.

We all walked out the house and got in the car. Boomer and KD rode with us. The rest of the crew got in the Tahoe with Montana.

It was a short drive. We get out the car and start gathering the flowers we got for her. I felt someone grab my hand and of course it was my Mia.

We got to Jania grave to see her mom, dad, and little brother.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jackson."

Her dad turned around and acknowledged me.

"Kentrell, how you been?"

"I been good." I looked over to her mom and she didn't say anything. 

"How are y'all?"

"Good as expected."

Janias mom turned around she looked at the crew and then at me. She looked at Mia and looked down to see that we were holding hands.

"Waisted no time I see."

I dropped Mias hand.

"Nadia"

"No he here with his lil crew and new bitch."

"It's not his fault Nadia."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Not her death but her last moments here on this earth were stolen by him. All nene wanted to do was spend with him."

"That was her choice"

"Choice my ass that girl head was gone. In her last days she wanted to spend it with Kentrell. Not family but Kentrell. We're her family I was her ... mom."

Mia POV

I couldn't take it no more. Kentrell was her family too.

"Ma'am everyone hurting Jania... your daughter was a beautiful girl."

"What do you know?"

"I know Kentrell is in pain too."

"Mia, shut up!!"

I looked at him and the rest of the crew then back at her parents. I was just defending him because his pain was showing all over his face.

So why was he yelling at me. I decided to take a step back. I looked at Kentrell and he looked at her parents.