Chapter 3

Alexis's POV

"Except maybe for the Big World," I heard Moxy say. This then caused Ox to clear his throat.

"I heard that. Now, Moxy, I've lived here longer than anyone, and it really does not get any better than this," Ox explained as Val, Lucky Bat, and I stood beside him and Moxy.

"Look, you know I love it here. It's not about that. It's just... haven't you ever felt like, even if your happy, which I definitely am... I mean, I just spent an entire day singing about it... there's still something else, there's something more you're supposed to be doing?" Moxy asked.

Just as I stop and think about it, we did sing a song for the entire day.

Ox doesn't respond. It looks like he's trying to find the words to explain.

"Good night, Ox," Moxy then says as she kisses him on the cheek. She then looks at us.

"Lucky Bat, Val, Alexis, see you guys tomorrow. Maybe it'll be the day," Moxy told us as she walked to her house.

"Well, see you guys later. We'll be heading home," Val told Ox and Lucky Bat as we made our way to our house.

As we were walking home, I just couldn't stop thinking about the Big World. Is it real?

"Hey, Val. What do you think about this so-called Big World? Do you think it's real?" I asked Val.

"I don't know. I mean, we don't have any evidence that it's real. So I guess it's not real," Val answered as we made it to the front door.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I said as we entered the house and I flew up the stairs.

I then go to the window and look out at the night sky.

"I just hope it's real," I mumbled to myself. That's the only thing on my mind right now.

Is the Big World real?

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. See you later.