Chapter 21

Alexis's POV

Right now, everyone's gathered around in front of a pipe of the flower in Uglyville. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Ox and Lou were just about to open a new reopening of the Institute and Uglyville. We all merged Perfection and Uglyville together. Now we all get to be with each other.

As for me, I'm doing fine. My wing is starting to heal. That's good.

"As your mayors, I'm proud to announce the permanent merger..." Ox started to say.

"...of Uglyville and Perfection," Lou finished as he and Ox cut the ribbon on the pipe. Cheers were then heard from the crowd.

I then look at Val with excitement as she gives me a smile.

I then look at Nolan and give each other a smile.

3rd POV

Everyone is enjoying their life in Imperfection as they are having fun.

Moxy is painting a fence purple as she starts to sing.

Moxy:"Soon us Uglies were hanging with our opposites."

Moxy then looks at the roof of a house and sees the Spy Girls with paint brushes.

Spy Girls:"And we Pretty Dolls embraced all our messy bits."

Mandy was putting makeup on an UglyDoll.

Mandy:"Though we're not truly perfect. So what."

Lucky Bat is hanging upside down on a car with two dolls as they drive around town.

Lucky Bat:"Whoa. We just couldn't be better."

Ox is in front of the portal as dolls are walking in and out of it.

Ox:"Now the portal is permanently open wide. You can go be with your child on the other side."

Alexis and Nolan are standing beside each other. Nolan even changed his "Ugly" sign up a bit. The sign is now gold with white colors.

Alexis:"Then come back once the kid hits the sack."

Out of nowhere, Lucky Bat comes falling into Alexis's open arms as she catches him.

Lucky Bat:"Whoa."

Babo then comes beside Alexis, Nolan, and Lucky Bat.

Babo:"Life just couldn't be better."

Ugly Dog was on a two story house in his awesome outfit with two dolls standing beside him with the same outfit.

Ugly Dog:"Don't sweat, don't sweat, don't worry, don't fear. Stop the press. 'Cause the canine's here."

He then jumps off and lands on the robot dog's tail. The dog the launches Ugly Dog up and catches him with it's tongue.

Ugly Dog:"This ol' dog learned a new trick. Being ugly is better than slick."

The Spy Girls are now on a stage, surrounded by a crowd.

Kitty:"See, ugly is different."

Tuesday:"Ugly is unique."

Lydia:"Just keepin' it real when you feel like a freak. So face it."

Tuesday:"Embrace it."

Kitty:"Follow your bliss."

Ugly Dog is resting on the dog's tongue until the dog puts him down.