Chapter 15

Alexis's POV

I don't know where we are, but one thing for sure, we were being dragged somewhere. I tried to get out of the sack, but I couldn't.

"Let us out, you Perfect Dolls!" I yelled at the Spy Girls.

I then felt everything stop moving as Mandy and I slipped out of sack. I then looked ahead of myself and saw...

"Lou? What you doing here?" Lydia asked as Lou looked down at me.

"You didn't think I was gonna miss all the fun, did you?" Lou replied.

"You did miss the whole climbing down, kidnapping, dragging, climbing back up, being tired part," Kitty told him.

"I see you brought Mandy, too. How delightful," Lou then said as he looked at her.

"But you told us to bring Alexis back to you and..." Tuesday started to say, but got cut off by Lou.

"I came up with a far better plan," Lou said as he pointed to the Recycling. It wasn't blocked anymore.

This is bad.

"What are you doing? You've already crushed their spirits," Mandy asked Lou.

"Sure, Uglyville may be crushed, but we both know that Alexis will never give up since I have her sister," Lou said, mentioning Val.

"What have you done to Val?" I asked, trying to sound threatening.

"That doesn't matter now. Without you around, the rest of them will stay away forever. The only reason I let you stay in Perfection was to keep up appearances. Everybody says, 'Oh, Lou, you're so nice! You're the best!' Do you know how long I've worked for that adulation?!" Lou told us as he started walking towards us as we backed up, going towards the Recycling.

"Those Pretty Dolls, including Val, they're mine. They hang on my every word. And if you think I'm gonna let you take that away from me, you're as empty-headed as the rest of them," Lou told me.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say to that.

Lou then looks at Mandy and takes her glasses away. He then drops them to the ground and smashes it with his foot.

"You're both ugly. And ugly things belong in Recycling," Lou told us.

That shocked me.

"No!" I said.

"You can't do this!" Mandy then told Lou.

Lou then walked towards us as we backed away towards the Recycling.

"Ox disrupted the system, but I'll fix it. We'll see each other again soon. You'll be brand-new," Lou said and then pushed us back into the entrance of Recycling.

But I didn't get a chance to fall in since Lou grabbed onto my wing.

"You'll be perfect!" Lou said as he snapped my wing. Pain then shot up my wing as I could move it.

I then scream in pain as Lou let go of me and I fell into Recycling.