Chapter 6

Alexis's POV

I was enjoying the scenery in front of me, but my thoughts were interrupted when the lights to this place turned off.

I was confused at first, but what got me more confused was the fact that everyone here was chanting the word, "Lou."

"Who's Lou?" I asked myself.

Just then, music started playing and fireworks were being shot into the sky. In the distance, I could see the shape of a male doll as everyone lined up around a catwalk.

Then, a spot light landed on the male doll as he turned around to the rest of us and started singing.

Lou:"I know you hope to go to the Big You-Know-Where."

His voice and his handsomeness then caused the dolls to faint, but were supported by the robots around them. I mean, even boys fainted.

Lou:"And you're here to try to earn your ticket there."

The robots then pushed every doll back onto their feet.

Lou:"Better listen now or you haven't got a prayer. Lemme break it down. Ooh!"

This Lou doll then started going down the stairs and onto the catwalk as everyone was shouting out compliments and looking at him in awe.

He then started doing dance moves as Moxy and the others were looking at him amazed, but Val and I were looking at him suspiciously.

Lou:"If you want someone to love ya, babe you gotta look like me. I mean flawless, pure perfection, upper-shelf."

Backup Singers:"Upper shelf."

Lou continues to walk down the catwalk.

Lou:"And my first impression of ya, as far as I can see. Is you simply can't compete with my sweet self."

Backup Singers:"Your sweet self."

Lou then walks up to a line of dolls that are standing up straight.

Lou:"Is your  hair as slick as mine?"

Backup Singers:"No!"

Lou:"Are your glutes as tight as mine?"

Backup Singers:"No!"

Lou:"Are the moves you got as drop-dead hot as this?"

Backup Singers:"No! No, they ain't!"

Lou:"Is your profile half this fine?"

Backup Singers:"No!"

Lou:"If not, lemme hit you with the bottom line."

Lou then grabs a mirror from a doll and looks at his reflection.

Lou:"Got to measure up or you won't get eternal bliss."

Lou then starts walking down the stairs, passing by the dolls around him, and continues to sing.

Lou:"So let me be honest."

Backup Singers:"Honest."

Lou:"I got to be honest."

Backup Singers:"Honest."

Lou:"I'm gonna be honest. Whether you like it or not."

Lou walks pass a few dolls while judging them by how they look. Now that's just mean.