Chapter 11

Val's POV

As the days have passed, we have been training hard. So far, neither Alexis or I went into the washer. That's good. But I think I would see Alexis struggling a bit to get passed the obstacles.

I haven't told Alexis about what happened when I went to Lou's house. I know I shouldn't keep secrets from my sister, so I decided to tell her about it today.

Once we got home, I sat on the couch.

"Hey, Alexis. I wanna tell you something," I told her. She then looks at me curiously.

"Okay. What is it?" She said as she sat down beside me.

"So, the day we first arrived here, and when you left the house to go explore, Mandy came by and told me that Lou needed me for something," I started telling her.

She then nods her head for me to continue.

"Well, when I got there, he told me that he would want me to join him and become perfect, like him, Mandy, and the Spy Girls," I told her. I was waiting for her reaction. But her reaction wasn't what I expected.

She hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you. Now you will be pretty and perfect," Alexis told me.

"But that's not the point. The point is that he won't let you join him," I told her. She then let go of the hug and looked at me with a confused look. "And I told him that I didn't want to join him if you won't be involved in it," I said as I looked down.

"What did he say then?" Alexis asked me.

"Ehh..."

Should I mention that we sang about it?

"He told me to think about it," I told her.

"So what are you deciding on doing?" Alexis then asked.

"Well, I'm deciding not to. I thought through it and I want to be with you. You're more important to me than Lou," I told Alexis.

Alexis then hugs me, again.

"Thank you, Val," She told me.

"You're welcome," I told her as I hugged back.

She then lets go of the hug and looks outside to see that it was dark.

"I'm gonna go out for a while. If that's fine with you," Alexis said.

"Yeah, sure. That's fine," I told her.

She then stands up and goes to the door.

"Thanks, Val. I'll be back soon," She told me as she closed the door behind her.

I then smile and look away from the door.

As long as I'm with my sister, then that's all that matters.