Chapter 19

Alexis's POV

Everything was quiet until Lou started laughing.

Okay. I don't know why he's laughing.

"Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag," Lou said. Now that made me even more confused.

"You failed?" Lydia asked as the Spy Girls walked up to him.

"How could you fail?" Tuesday then asked.

"You still don't get it. Of course I failed. I'll always fail! I'm a prototype!" Lou told us.

What?!!

"'Prototype' is, like, a good thing, right?" Tuesday asked.

"No! He ain't a real doll, girl," Lydia answered.

"You thought that I stuck around this place because I cared so much about you mindless sycophants?" Lou told us. This caused Kitty to gasp.

"'Sycophants' is, like, a good thing, right?" Tuesday then asked.

"Ugh! No, you imbecile!" Kitty yelled at Tuesday.

"Is 'imbecile' a good thing?" Tuesday asked as she looked at Babo.

"My gut says, 'yeah,'" Babo responded.

My attention then went back to Lou.

"I'm the model! The mold! Sent by the factory to help guide you through. Sounds amazing, right?" Lou then asked.

"To me, yeah," I answered.

"Wrong! Prototypes are not meant for public consumption. I was never allowed to go to the Big World, but you could!" Lou explained as he pointed to Ox. "How could someone as ugly as you be accepted and loved while someone as perfect as I never could and never will?"

Lou then looks at something. He's up to something.

"Let's see how you feel when you're trapped in this place forever, just like me," Lou then said as he pressed a button.

The Gauntlet then started to close as it was going down. The baby then grabs the rest of us and throws us out of the huge house.

Once I got up, I tried looking for Lou. I then found him hanging onto the elevator with a needle as he laughs evilly.

We then climb up the house and make it to the roof. Once on top, we see Lou running towards the portal. This then caused Ox to jump off the roof and land on his ears as he ran towards Lou.

Once Ox made it to him, they started fighting each other. I could barely hear what they're saying since they're far away.

We all then jump off the roof and start running in their direction. But what stopped us in our tracks was a bright light coming from the portal.

Once I saw Lou and Ox on the ground, I look at my wings. I then get an idea. But I need help.

"I need a boost!" I said as I looked at Babo. He then takes out an elastic, rubber band.

"I got nothing," Babo said.

"Of course you do. That'll work," I told him. He then look down at the rubber band.

"Oh," He said. He then gets in position and aims as Wage pulls the rubber band back.

I then get in position and spread my wings. I know that one of them are broken, but at least they can catch my fall.

"Ready!" Wage said.

"Fire!" I yelled as Wage lets go and launches me towards Lou, who is already at the portal with the needle.

Once I landed in front of him, I grab onto the needle.

"Huh?" He said in confusion.

I then started beating him with the needle once he lets go of it.

"This is for taking my sister!" I yelled as I hit him on his side.

"This is for breaking my wing!" I yelled as I hit him on his back.

"This is for everything you've done!" I yelled as I hit him on his stomach.

"And this is just for fun!" I then yelled as I hit him in the face, which caused him to fly back.

Babo and Wage caught him, but then threw him to the robot dog. The dog then caught Lou and held him in his mouth.

I then ran back to the others as I stood beside Val and Nolan.

"Good dog," Moxy said.

"Girls! Girls! Are you gonna let them take over? After everything I've done for you?" Lou asked the Spy Girls.

"So where do you want him, boss?" Lydia asked Moxy.

"Hmm. I haven't decided," Moxy said. "Any suggestions?" She then asked the crowd.

"Tear the stuffing out of him!"

"Shred that liar, honey!"

"Let the dog have him!"

"Give him back to the baby!" A lot of dolls started yelling out suggestions. And they for sure scared Lou.

"No, please! I know I'm not perfect, but I deserve a second chance. Look into your heart. Look into your heart!" Lou told us.

Everything was quiet until...