chapter eleven

It was awful. Blood everywhere. His unsteady breathing. The boys standing around us going pale. The tip of my wand was smoking like crazy as I tried my best to close the wounds. "God, this is terrible. Come on Rem please be alright." I mumble looking to see if I missed any scratches. I looked into his face that was getting whiter and whiter. "I'm not risking moving him, not now. Go get Madam Pomfrey." I say and they all nod before running off. Memories of my dad filled my mind as I looked at his limp body. Tears started falling from my face as I tried my best to get all the blood cleaned up. I sit back and grab his hand "Y/N?" his voice said in a raspy tone. My head snaps up and I give him a sad smile "Don't worry Rem, they're getting Madam Pomfrey." I said and he nodded "How bad was it?" he asked and I shook my head "It was nothing." I say and he nods. 4 figures start running to us. "Helps coming." I whisper and he gives a weak nod. Madam Pomfrey casts a smell that lets her levitate his body to the hospital wing and once she's gone a break down. James quickly comes over to me and hugs me "Hey hey shhhh." he says rubbing my back "That's h-how d-dad looked R-Remus could've died. What if I d-didn't save him." I sobbed and Sirius came to my side "But you did safe him Y/N. You got his wounds under control and you saved him." he said taking my hand and holding it. "Your dad would've been so proud Y/N." James whispered and I nodded "D-dad would be shocked. At what I did, I mean it's insane. My mind just flooded with all the times he came back to the house." I said and the boys nodded "Listen to me Y/N, we're very thankful you are here to help him okay. Without you he wouldn't be here." Peter said and I nodded "You all go visit him make sure he's okay, give him my best will you? I'm going to go take a bath." I say softly and they nodded before slowly walking to the hospital wing. I cried for a few more minutes before getting up and making my way to the Prefects bathroom.

I sat in the tub that was filled with bubbles and smelled like vanilla and strawberries. I played with the bubbles while staring out into the night hoping Remus was okay. I couldn't help myself from thinking about all of the times my father came into the house looking pale and very weak. I shake my head and get out of the tub and get dried off. I slip my clothes on and practically ran to the hospital wing. I rushed over to where the boys were sitting by Remus and plopped down by Sirius. "Please, please, please tell me you're okay." I say as I look into his eyes "Y/N I know you are worried but I'm okay. Madam Pomfrey said the wounds you healed look very good and I should be very thankful you were there." he said grabbing my hand and I exhale a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I looked up at James and sighed "Dad would've been proud." I mumbled and he nodded. I let go of Remus hand and put my head in my hands. I ran my fingers through my hair, my mind was racing. Thoughts of my dad still, thoughts of how it could get worse as Remus gets older, thoughts of him potentially dying and me not being able to safe him. "Hey what's wrong?" Sirius asks and I sigh "Nothing. I'm fine. Great actually." I say looking up at him. He shakes his head and I lock eyes with James. "He's fine. He'll be fine. He will always be okay." he whispered and I nodded before looking at Remus and smiling "I'm glad you're okay." I say and he gives a soft smile back. "Go get rest Y/N you need it." James said and I nodded. I knew he wanted me out of there so I didn't have to look at Remus so my mind wouldn't explode. I turned a corner and ran into Lucius Malfoy. "Watch where you're going." he growled and I rolled my eyes "My apologies your royalty." I shoot back. "At least you know where I stand." he said and I sarcastically smiled "Next to the muggle borns because you love them so much. Trust me I know." I say and his face gets red "You know I hate them! They are disgusting people and should burn in hell." he growled "Maybe they'll take you with them Lucius." I snap and he slaps me. Hard in the face. I'm taken aback but it doesn't take long for me to punch him square in the nose. "Fuck you Potter." he growled before running away "YES PLEASE GO RUN TO NARCISSA IM SURE SHE'LL HOLD YOU AS YOU CRY!" I bellow and be flips me off. "Asshole." I mutter before going to the common room.

I sit by the fire and pick up a book and start to read. I quickly get frustrated about what just happened with Malfoy so I storm up to my room. "Lily I don't think you should burn in hell and you aren't disgusting." I say tears of anger rushing down my face "Thank you? What makes you say that?" she asks "Malfoy. He said awful things about muggle borns and and I thought of you and ughhh he makes me so mad." I exclaim sitting on her bed. She hugs me and I sigh "Thank you for not thinking of me like that." she whispered rubbing my back "How could I? You're so sweet." I said leaning back and she chuckled "Thank you Y/N. It looks like you've had a pretty bad day. Get some rest." she said softly and I nodded before going to my bed and quickly crashing on my bed and falling asleep. I woke up a few hours later at 4 am and rubbed my eyes that were red a puffy. "Might as well get out." I mutter before getting up and walking to the hospital wing were Remus was. I sat beside him and looked at his face that was lit up by the sky. "I'm hope you're okay Rem. I had an awful day, absolutely horrid." I whisper knowing he was asleep. "I got slapped by Lucius Malfoy. I punched him though so it was okay. I cried for hours about you and Dad, and then proceeded to cry because of Malfoy." I say looking away from him and at my hands. "I woke up and my eyes look like tomatoes." I mumble giving a dry chuckle. I lean back in the chair and close my eyes and begin to drift to sleep without knowing it.

                                            ***
:) i'm not the biggest fan of this chapter lol