chapter thirteen

I was in DADA class turned around in my seat talking with Sirius. "So she cut you hair?" I ask and he nodded "Not much though just a strand, still very awful though." he said and I chuckled "But you didn't break up with her?" I question and he shrugged "I couldn't I love her." he says and I smile "That's sweet and all Sirius but when I dyed your hair blue you ignored me for a month, didn't you love me?" I ask and he chuckles "Of course I love you but I'm overprotective of my hair, you should've known that." he said and I sighed "I did know that. Everyone knows that." I say and he just smiled "Miss Potter and Mister Black what is it that is so important you are talking about?" Professor Holley asked "How Sirius doesn't love me." I say and she rolls her eyes "You don't love our only girl Marauder?!" Remus asked 'shocked'. "Sirius how could you!" Lily chimed in from across the classroom. "I for one am very disappointed." James said. "I love her okay! She's like my sister! I never said I didn't!" he yelled and Remus,James,Lily,and I clapped "Everyone don't worry! It was a false alarm!" I say standing up on my chair and all the Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, and Gryffindors laugh. "Well Miss Potter, Miss Evans, Mister Potter, Mister Black, and Mister Lupin you all will he serving detention in my class at 7:30 tonight." Professor Holley said and we all sighed "But Professor that was a very Sirius moment!" James yelled and I slapped his head "We don't use his name like that Potter." I growl and he and Sirius laugh. Our Professor gives us a stern look and we all relax "Sorry Professor." Remus mumbles. The rest of class we spent with our eyes glued to our Professor trying to avoid more detentions. At the end of class all of us walk out together and I huff "That was rude of her. I was told Sirius didn't love me and she thought it was annoying! How could she?" I say folding my arms around my chest "First of all Red Riding Hood I didn't say that." Sirius said slinging an arm around me "Why am I being called Red Riding Hood?" I ask and Remus slings his arm around my other shoulder "Because you are friends with a big bad wolf." he says and I roll my eyes "Okay makes sense. Did it sound like he said he didn't love me?" I question the boys and Lily "Definitely." James said "Prongs!" Sirius exclaimed and I pretended to cry. "Sirius look what you did!" Lily said removing his arm and placing hers around my shoulder. "Shhh Y/N it'll be okay." she cooed and we all burst out laughing except Sirius. "Oh come on Pads we're just messing with you." James said ruffling his hair "I'll feel better when Piggie apologizes." he huffs and I cock an eyebrow "Piggie?" I ask and Remus nods after a minute "Because of the story of the three pigs and the wolf. That was a good one Pads." Remus said high fiving Sirius. I take a breath and turn to Sirius "My dearest Sirius Black, I sincerely apologize for saying you don't love me and joking about it. I hope you will consider my apology." I say bowing and Lily laughs. "What was that?" she asks between laughs "When we were 12 and I made her really mad we said that we were to apologize to each other like that when one of us made the other mad." Sirius said and she nodded "My dearest Y/N Potter, I will except your apology. ONLY because everyone is looking at us and I don't want to look rude." he said and it was true. Loads of people had gathered around where all of us were standing. "Thank you Pads." I say and he nods "Anytime Piggie." he said and we all started walking again. "They are very strange." I heard Regulus mutter "THANK YOU REGULUS!" I yell and he glares at me.

We all sat at in the great hall, everyone was eating but I was just picking at my food. "Oh that is a story isn't it!" I say just now realizing what Sirius meant about calling me Piggie. "Come again?" Remus said and I smiled "I get it! Piggie! I know that story!" I say and they all start laughing "Took you long enough." James said and I shrugged as I took a bite of potatoes. "Guys," Lily started and we looked at her "It's 7:34." she said and our eyes widened "Shit!" Sirius yelled and we all jumped up and start running towards the classroom. "I hate running!" I yell as we turn down to a new corridor "That makes two of us!" Lily yelled. "You poor babies." James said in a old lady's voice. "Sod off!" I yell. After a few more minutes we are finally in front of the classroom. Remus knocked and the door opened "You all are late." Professor Holley said and I smiled "Well you see," I started but James cut me off "Y/N! It's Y/N's fault!" he yelled and I turned to him very fast "How in the name of Merlin is it my fault?!" I exclaim and he shrugged "Well Miss Potter is it your fault?" she asked and I shook my head very fast. "Not at all!" I say and she nods "Very well, you all come in and start cleaning, no magic either." she said. We nodded and walked in and she shut the door behind us. "I call dusting!" Lily said excitedly and I sigh "I'll mop." I mumble walking over to the mop "I'll clean the windows." Sirius said and I looked at him "You're going to help?" I ask and he nods "Yes Piggie I am." he said and I nodded "I'll help mop." Remus says walking over to me "I'll wipe the desks down." James says with an upset look on his face. I grab a mop and quickly zone out as I start cleaning. I continue to mop until something hits my back. I turn around and see James smiling evilly and I look down and see a dead spider on the floor. I yell and jump up on the nearest desk and stare down at it. "JAMES POTTER YOU EVIL GIT!" I yell and the others look at us "What happened?" Lily asked "S-spider." I mutter and Sirius starts laughing his head off. "Stop it!!" I yell and he doesn't "Are you scared of them?" Lily asked "Deathly." I breathed out and she nodded "James you're cruel. Here I'll get it." Lily said picking it up by it's leg and placing it back in the glass container "Sirius shut up!" I yell at him since he was still laughing "Okay....okay... sorry." he said in between the last few laughs. "Come on Y/N you can get down." James said picking up his cleaning tools again "I'm good I'll stay up here." I said and he shook his head. "Here I'll grab your legs and sit you down." Remus said and I nodded. He grabbed onto both my legs and slowly sat me on the ground. "Better?" he whispers and I nod patting his shoulder "You're a great man Remus." I say before turning to James "You on the other hand." I growl and he sighs "It was a joke." he said and I scoffed "Just like it was a joke when you turned my stuffed dog toy into a huge spider when we were 7?" I ask and he nodded "I'm done have fun cleaning." I grumble leaving the room. "Y/N!" James yells but I'm already out of the room walking back to the common room.

***
:)