chapter seventeen

I walked into the great hall absolutely exhausted. Last night Molly got drunk and I had to stay up all night with her. I sit next to James and lay my head on his shoulder. It had been two days since the full moon and I've been to busy to hang out with everyone. "Hello there." James said and I looked up "Hi." I grumble "I'm surprised you made it through last night." Lily said drinking some juice "What happened?" Peter asked and I looked up "4! 4 sweater! Covered in barf!" I exclaim aggravated. "Molly got drunk didn't she?" Sirius asked and I nodded "I for one haven't seen someone puke so much." Lily said and I nodded. "Woah you look like death." Remus said sitting across from me with a smile on his face "Jeez thanks. You look jolly, what's up?" I ask and his smile grows wider "I may have dumped Riley." he said getting some bacon. I hide my smile and nodded "Why?" James asked "I was sick of the way she treated Y/N." he said and I smiled "She did treat me like shit." I said making the others chuckle. "Also Y/N meet me in the library in 10 minutes." Remus said before jumping up and leaving. "That was suspicious." Lily said and I nodded "Maybe he'll apologize." James said "Or maybe he'll make out with you." Sirius said elbowing my side "Pads that's not happening." I say laughing "She's right it's not." James growled "Calm down Prongs. I'll catch you all later." I say getting up and walking to the library. I walk over to the table Remus is sitting at and sit across from him and immediately lay my head on the table. "Can we talk?" he asked and I nodded "Could you look at me?" he asked and I sighed before looking up. "Better?" I ask and he nods "Better. I'm sorry, really I am. I treated you like you were a Malfoy and you didn't deserve that. She manipulated my mind and I hate myself for it. I appreciate the fact even though I was treating you terrible you came and helped me after the transformation. Let's be honest no one can do that but you. I'm so sorry Y/N I really am I'll never let that happen again. During this time I realized how much you mean to me and I know if I do something like this again I'll lose you." he said looking down and I smiled softly and took his hand in mine. "Remus it's okay I forgive you. Am I mad at you, yes but I forgive you. I know you'd never do that without someone making you trust me. Don't stress over it, I forgive you okay." I said and he nodded "Hug?" I ask and he smiles and nods. I stand up and he does to and wraps his arms around me tight. I rub his back lightly "I'll never to do it again." he whispered and I chuckled "Damn right you won't Lupin." I pull back and smile up at him "Go get rest. I saw Molly earlier and she looks very hungover so I know you had to deal with her." he said and I nodded. "Bye Rem." I say before kissing his cheek and going to my dorm to sleep.

It had been a few hours so I decided to go out and prank Lucius. "POTTER!" Lucius yells as I start to run away. I run as fast as I can to the common room. "GET BACK HERE POTTER!" he yelled "YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME MALFOY!" I yell turning down a corridor. After a few minutes of running I'm finally in the common room laughing my ass off. "Oh lord." Peter said from the couch "What did you do?" Sirius asked as I sat by Lily and James "Let's just say Lucius has bright purple hair that won't stop growing for an hour along with a beard." I say and James high fives me "Thats awesome." he says and I nod "Times like this remind me you really are related to James." Remus said and I chuckled "Look I even got a picture of his hair changing!" I say excitedly as I hand Sirius the picture and they start to pass it around. "Woah, didn't think it would be that great." Lily said looking at the photo closely and I nod. "So everyone I was thinking that we all go to my house for christmas." James said and I shrugged "Let me ask my parents." I say jokingly and he nods. "Sure that sounds great." Remus said and Lily, Sirius, and Peter nodded. "So Lily can share a room with James, I can share my room with someone and then whoever is left will share." I say and they nod "I call Peter because he doesn't take up much room!" Sirius said which made Peter laugh "I'm fine with Y/N she's got nice warm blankets." Remus said and we all laughed "As long as I get the purple one." I say and he thinks for a minute "I'll get back to you on that." he said and I nod while laughing. I rest my head on Lily's shoulder and sigh "Rem?" I ask and he hums a response "Do we have to do Prefect duties?" I ask and he shrugs "You'd miss out on barging into couples." he says and I sigh "Thats the only fun part. Lily want to cover for me?" I ask looking up at her "No because I have the Prefects bathroom booked for tonight." she said looking at James and I take gaged "Disgusting. Fine I'll do it." I growl and she ruffles my hair with a smile on her face.

I rub my eyes while Remus continues to laugh. "Stop it! I need to bleach my eyes!" I yell. "Well Amos Diggory has always been bad at locking spells." Remus said nudging my side "It was awful Rem! Their clothes were everywhere and they were on the desk and ughhhh." I exclaim while I cross my arms around my chest. "Come on you poor thing, let's go to the common room the Ravenclaws should have just started their shift." Remus said slinging his arm around my shoulder and we walk to the common room. "I've walked in on James before but that was different." I say as I shiver in disgust. "It'll be okay Piggie I promise." he says and I laugh "I'll never be able to look at Amos the same." I say and Remus gives a bark like laugh "Me either." he said as we sat down on the couch with the others. "How was it?" Sirius asked and Remus began laughing again and I smacked him. He then proceeded to tell them what happen and it's safe to say they joked about it for hours.

                                              ***
:)