Second Chance

At the moment, Gogeta was walking towards the dying saiyan known as Broly, who was on his knees with a hole in his stomach

The fusion between Goku and Vegeta could only sigh at having to put away another one of their race when the teen really did nothing wrong.

Frieza antagonized him by killing the boys close friend Cheelai. Broly looked up at the sky with hazy and tears eyes as Gogeta squatted down in front of him...

Gogeta: Sorry it had to come to this, but you left me no choice.

He then stood back up and outstretched his finger as a blue beam shot through Broly's chest, piercing his heart.

The teen didn't look angry though, he was actually pretty happy, now everyone else could be safe. He didn't like the fact that he lost control and scared everyone, but at least now, they'll be safe.

Gogeta then flew off to go and track down Frieza who was on the run but while he did that, two people floated down in front of Broly who took his last breath.

Whis: Do you see now, how your own vengeance plagued your son?

Paragus: N-No... this... I just wanted-

Whis: Sigh, you Saiyans... honestly if you were more like a human with actual intentions on doing good - you may actually become almost as strong as Goku.

Paragus: King Vegeta-

Whis: Is dead. You shouldn't be trying to chase his ghost.

The Angel then touched the Legendary Saiyans body which made him float but then Paragus urged...

Paragus: Wait! Wait.

This made Whis smile without Paragus knowing before he turned around with a bored expression...

Whis: Yes?

Paragus looked back at his son's now floating body and said...

Paragus: I want a do over.

Whis: Excuse me?

Paragus: I've only treated Broly like an animal out of anger for King Vegeta, but please, my son deserves better, let me do this right.

Whis: Have you forgotten that you're already dead? The only reason you're even here is because of me and bringing you back to the living plane via dragon balls is a whole day. And honestly even though I am eternal I don't think I want to waist a day of my immortality just so you can make up for lost time.

Paragus: 'Dammit!' Please! I-I'll do anything.

Whis looked into the Saiyan's eyes, he could tell that looking at his son from hell has changed him. He sighed and said...

Whis: I won't bring you back to this plane of existence.

Paragus: But I-

Whis put his finger up, stopping Paragus as he said...