Chapter 12- First

Harry’s POV

After helping Gemma with breakfast, I hurried upstairs to wake Adeliah up. I opened the door and found an exhausted Ade sitting on the bed.

“Good morning, Adeliah!” I greeted her, “How was your sleep?”

“It was okay-I mean I barely remember anything. Wait,” she paused, closing her eyes, “Erm... I want to lay down again.”

I smiled and shook my head. “Sorry, baby. You look like you’re going to doze off again. C’mon, let’s get you clean up and eat some food. You need carbs when you’re in a hangover.

She groaned, “Can we do it later?”

 “It’s 9 in the morning, c’mon.”

I walked towards her, took the pillow out gently, and then said, “Well, if you’re not moving, I’m helping you.”

I carried her into the bathroom.

“Toothbrush and toothpaste are all here, call me if you need clothes.”

She rolled her eyes, “Of course I’d need clothes!”

I laughed, “Alright then.”

I went to my bedroom and take some clothes for her. I decided to wait for her to finish, she would probably hop in the shower.

After 40 minutes, I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. She smiled, said thank you and took the clothes from me.

“Can you wait outside? I need to ask you about something.” She said.

“Sure, I’ll wait for you.” I replied.

Adeliah opened the door and walked out in baggy clothes. I laughed.

“What?”

 “Nothing, you just look so cute in those. You should wear this more often.”

“Um…Harry, could I ask you a question? You don’t have to answer but I’m just curious.”

“Yeah sure, what is it?”

“I found a razor on the sink.”

I can feel all the blood drained from my face.

 “Erm… I think it’s my sister’s.” I stuttered.

 “C’mon, tell me the truth. You’re stuttering.”

“I… I don’t know if I should.”

“Harry, you can trust me.”

“I’ve been… I’ve been cutting myself.”

I finally said it. I looked at Ade, she looked like she’s going to break down anytime soon. I know I should not have said it now, especially when she has so many things on her mind already. Oh, Ade, baby, I’m sorry.

 “Ade...” I touched my shoulder.

Her were brimmed with tears.

She stayed silent for a while then she crashed into me and gave me the hardest kiss.

“I’m sorry…” I started to apologize, my eyes welled up with tears, a lump started to form in my throat.

“Shh, baby. You got me.” Ade comforted me with the simplest words.

I carried her into my bedroom, pinned her down onto the mattress. I left her little kisses along her neck and her body.

“Harry…” She moaned.